Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Shirt

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I dont get a new shirt every new kit but I can't wait for the new kit with the EPL logo on the sleeve. I'm over 50 and wear a replica shirt to almost every home game and I dont care punk:

I'm sure the shirt revenues will go out teh roof with the new seasons kit. Anyone know if it will be a brand new design or the same with just a logo on it?

(apparently also an additional advert on the sleeve comes in next year in the PL)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm 55 and buy one every time they come out but never wear it, but they look nice framed!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I dont get a new shirt every new kit but I can't wait for the new kit with the EPL logo on the sleeve. I'm over 50 and wear a replica shirt to almost every home game and I dont care punk:

I'm sure the shirt revenues will go out teh roof with the new seasons kit. Anyone know if it will be a brand new design or the same with just a logo on it?

(apparently also an additional advert on the sleeve comes in next year in the PL)

Answering your original question.

There will be 3 new shirts for next season.

PS. also over 50 and a kit wearer, both to football and for running in. (The yellow kit, and the black kit are both great for running)

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
over 50 ? Replica shirts a no no !!

Where EXACTLY does this nonsense come from seriously? I am over 50 and care about what I wear, even if I could do with dropping an X , but I am not kidding myself that anyone else gives a toss what I wear or don't wear. Replica tops, trainers, hoodies all are fine in certain circumstances. Frankly I prefer all of the above to cotton traders elasticated waists, M&S anything and Tweed, all of which I would need to be dribbling Werthers Original before I would even contemplate wearing them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We should be as interested in the choice of away kit. We'll be seeing a LOT of it, as blue / white / stripes clash with all of the following:

Chelsea / blue / white
Man City / blue / white
Spurs / white
Everton / blue / white
West Brom / blue / white / stripes
Saints / white / stripes
Stoke / white / stripes
Leicester / blue / white
West Ham / (claret and) blue
Burnley / (claret and) blue
Palace / blue / stripes
Bournemouth / stripes
Hull / stripes
Swansea / white

Plus two of:
Newcastle / white / stripes
Huddersfield / blue / white / stripes
Wednesday / blue / white / stripes
Reading / blue / white
Leeds / white

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've not bought a replica shirt since Withdean, I prefer the retro ones.

That said, if the design is even half decent then I'm not sure I'll be able to resist next seasons, with those PL badges on the arms.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've not bought a replica shirt since Withdean, I prefer the retro ones.

That said, if the design is even half decent then I'm not sure I'll be able to resist next seasons, with those GOLD PL badges on the arms.

:whistle:

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I'm 65 and will be wearing my black and volt away shirt today as I have every other game this season

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
good for the gym and running

And fishing :bhasign:

983925_10154540795775003_3710816626042397548_n.jpg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Will they actually be GOLD though ?? I thought only the PL Champions had the gold badges ???

Looking at the Burnley Kits, they don't appear to have Gold badges.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Answering your original question.

There will be 3 new shirts for next season.

PS. also over 50 and a kit wearer, both to football and for running in. (The yellow kit, and the black kit are both great for running)

Black one is no good if it's sunny.......

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Where EXACTLY does this nonsense come from seriously? I am over 50 and care about what I wear, even if I could do with dropping an X , but I am not kidding myself that anyone else gives a toss what I wear or don't wear. Replica tops, trainers, hoodies all are fine in certain circumstances. Frankly I prefer all of the above to cotton traders elasticated waists, M&S anything and Tweed, all of which I would need to be dribbling Werthers Original before I would even contemplate wearing them.

Oi - I'm not having that :censored:

Tweed looks very good on gentleman over a certain age (which i'm not far off)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here