Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch Invasion - The Sequel

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Hoping there will be at the Brizzle game at least because I wasn't there on Monday!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We've had our pitch invasion. And it was great.

There is no need for another. Not tonight- and especially not if we win the league at home.

I want to see the trophy awarded and paraded around the pitch.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

There is no need for another. Not tonight- and especially not if we win the league at home.

This

We've had our fun, now let the players celebrate on the pitch. If we don't get to lift the trophy as people invade, it would be a real shame.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

There certainly is a need! The trophy can get paraded once the participants in invasion two return to the stands.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There certainly is a need! The trophy can get paraded once the participants in invasion two return to the stands.
This , people will definitely leave the pitch knowing the trophy will be awarded

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I agree we've had our fun on the pitch. I understand that those who missed Monday may feel a little different but I honestly don't think many will invade against Bristol. Monday was a special day, to try to replicate it would be futile and unrewarding.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Another pitch invasion against Bristol wouldn't be so spontaneous. There maybe a small one but I can't see there being a full on repeat.

Who knows though ? All day Saturday drinking might influence matters.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Why do you need to go on in the first place ? I'm sure if Leicester City fans can stay off at the end of last season then so can we.

People will be running on for the sake of it. Monday was different.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My view has been shown previously on here but I would rather the trophy be presented after the Bristol game taking into account that they are not yet clear of relegation and that supporters should respect this and stay off of the pitch to allow it to happen. The trophy can then be taken around the pitch by the players for all to see. A pitch invasion should mean the stopping of the presentation and it just be handed over in the offices. That threat should be enough incentive to keep people off of the pitch.

As regards tonight's game most definitely not a pitch invasion.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
My view has been shown previously on here but I would rather the trophy be presented after the Bristol game taking into account that they are not yet clear of relegation and that supporters should respect this and stay off of the pitch to allow it to happen. The trophy can then be taken around the pitch by the players for all to see. A pitch invasion should mean the stopping of the presentation and it just be handed over in the offices. That threat should be enough incentive to keep people off of the pitch.

As regards tonight's game most definitely not a pitch invasion.

For once I totally agree with Bens Grandad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here