Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread ***

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I disagree, I think Sidwell is way off the pace which isn't helping Norwood. Norwood has been our most creative player but we can't afford to play him in a two man central midfield. He should only play in a three.

Fair enough, I am sitting in a bar next to some goon he thinks he knows everything, going on about how we will come straight down etc, he is starting to make my piss boil, 2 more Doom Bars and I may have to ask him to step outside.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"Boring, boring Hughton" chant the Norwich fans...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Very disappointed with tonight's performance. But in reality ,not important apart from momentum.
Yet again, a poor performance on Sky. Hope that changes next season.
Whole team having an off day!

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fair enough, I am sitting in a bar next to some goon he thinks he knows everything, going on about how we will come straight down etc, he is starting to make my piss boil, 2 more Doom Bars and I may have to ask him to step outside.

Most neutrals would think that. The PL is a massive step up from the Championship. Depends on player recruitment.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Very disappointed with tonight's performance. But in reality ,not important apart from momentum.
Yet again, a poor performance on Sky. Hope that changes next season.
Whole team having an off day!

Yet again a poor performance on Sky? Have a word with yourself. Norwich, Reading, Derby at home?

Yes we have been poor but at the end of the day Norwich have two own goals and not tested Stockdale once.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
David Unsworth - The Brighton fans are going through the full repertoire tonight.

Commentator - I saw a Brighton fan dressed as a Seagull earlier, I kid you not.

Wtf if he was dressed as a crow I might understand.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Every now and again we have it in us to be shite. Just glad it was tonight and not Monday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here