Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread ***

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
We've played worse than this and won.

I really don't think it was that bad. It would take a lot for us not to win the league from this point. And even if we don't (let's ****ing hope we do!) we're still going up!!!! (and we still get a trophy and some medals!)

Onwards and upwards!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
What I expected tonight really after promo on Monday. Levels were bound to drop, not sure the changes helped really either. Destined to win it at home which means another celebration

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Very poor performance regardless.

Thanks to Sky, it was our third game in seven days. Without the bad luck of rebounds off the post, that would've been a creditable 0-0 away from home at one of the division's best home teams.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Very poor performance regardless.

I've seen a lot worse. They had zero shots on target all night, and apart from their lucky goals really didn't trouble us.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
OMG Norwich have serious problems that need to be addressed! I remember watching a game like that on holiday once, beach football. No a clue united v We've done enough already City.
Is that too harsh? no, i don't think so. It's not a dig at our team just an observation....I never realised quite how much I hated norwich as well. No reason, but pritchard is well suited to them, to reject us to go there? nasty little sod

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
For me I can see why Chris wanted to obtain the services of Pritchard. He is a very good player. Having said that it is still fun to take the piss out of him. I do think he was 'mom' mind. Bring on Brizzle and the title (if we are not given it earlier)

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
For me I can see why Chris wanted to obtain the services of Pritchard. He is a very good player. Having said that it is still fun to take the piss out of him. I do think he was 'mom' mind. Bring on Brizzle and the title (if we are not given it earlier)

He played well because we allowed him to. If the midfield had been closing him down he would have not been able to penetrate. IMO Sidwell caught napping on both occasions.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
He played well because we allowed him to. If the midfield had been closing him down he would have not been able to penetrate. IMO Sidwell caught napping on both occasions.

Allowing a good player to play often means they are 'mom'. Ok I agree we hate the wee little bugger but he IS a good player.

From a purely selfish point of view the result means that I can look forward to next Saturday when self, youngest Potting and friends will be at the theatre of dreams to see the mighty Seagulls annihilate Brizzle and get crowned as Champions. Unless Newcastle mess up beforehand.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Eleven shots (three on target) to their seven, none of which were on target. More possession than them, five corners to two - just wasn't our day, I guess.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Saw the team sheet and thought bad news. Really far too light weight. Really needed Stephens on from start. Also people not knowing where to be or getting other people's position/way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here