Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread ***

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think CH will give them a bit of a bollocking at HT. We're playing like we know that we're already up... Oh wait.

Surprised he hasn't brought on a couple of subs TBH.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Looks like we will have to do it at home again. Roll on next Saturday.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
During the interlude, read this little vignette from football365 (I think)

Where is Mike Dean this week?
I don’t really know how to break this news in any other way but giving it you straight, but Mike Dean has been disrespected. Not only has he not been given one of the FA Cup semi-finals – “Who the f**k is Craig Pawson anyway?” – but Dean has not even got a Premier League game.

Instead he is fourth official for Bournemouth vs Middlesbrough, the refereeing equivalent of being sent to Coventry. As well as engineering tension between the two dugouts in order to create controversy and planting jewellry on unsuspecting substitutes just to feel the buzz of telling them off, Dean will be composing limericks about his new nemesis.

“When I heard about Wembley and Pawson,
My language did immediately coarsen.
It should be Mike Dean there,
With his wit, charm and flair.
And his body in perfect proportion.”

The Bristol game is the only important game left this season - and if we win that the Villa game will be a bit Pritchardy too

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If stockdale does score a third, it has to be off his right hand post, or I will not consider it an own goal.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Looks like we will have to do it at home again. Roll on next Saturday.

We can still be champions monday evening if Newcastle lose.

Dont get the selection at all, no recognised second striker, Norwood over Stephens, and Dunks passing tonight, he looks like he's still pissed.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Glad we are promoted already

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I am still suffering placebo effect-style stress from what I'm like watching us ordinarily. Not much in it but for 2 bad pieces of luck and crap refereeing. Just think this could have happened to us prior to mathematically guaranteeing promotion; imagine that before losing your shit. Everything is good! :ascarf:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
How pissed off would we be over a) playing so poorly and b9 losing to those frankly ridiculous goals if we weren't already promoted? Instead I can chuckle to myself at the ludicrous nature of the goals and can wait until next saturday fro the title.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
While following the match I'm also watching the first episode of the new series of Murder in Successville and I've just seen Richard Osman blowing on DI Sleet's meat and 2 veg in an undercover operation!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here