Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three games three more games in the Championship

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
I've only just recovered from Monday ,so hopefully the players have.Cant wait to cheer our Premiership bound players tomorrow :clap::albion2::clap:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I reckon we should just say 'nope' - we're not playing any more - we're done with you lot. Kick the ball
around amongst yourselves.

(after we win the league that is).

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I have a very unexpected sense of calm and am so relaxed about the upcoming games - even more so than pre-season friendlies. It's a lovely feeling...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I couldn't give a monkeys muff if it's called Premiership, Premier League or Division One. It is the English top league, that's all that counts.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I have a very unexpected sense of calm and am so relaxed about the upcoming games - even more so than pre-season friendlies. It's a lovely feeling...

Exact same. I may even be able to eat some sort of snack while I watch the game tomorrow. Normally my stomach is churning so badly I can't face a thing. Still only just sinking in what has happened this week and spending too much time watching videos of Monday and going to bed far too late.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I couldn't give a monkeys muff if it's called Premiership, Premier League or Division One. It is the English top league, that's all that counts.
English top league... of rugby?

:wink:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I have been taking more notice of the Premier League lately as we are about to join them. Can’t say that I am that impressed. That is not quite fair, let’s say I am not that afraid.
The players are definitely fitter than in the Championship and probably faster but they do give you time on the ball and try and outthink you.
Chris, of course, knows all this and I am quietly confident that TB giving CH a four year contract last summer is a sign of things to come.This show is on the road!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here