Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite moment (bar the promotion day)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Stockdale's double save against Wednesday.

Was watching it the Sports Bar and Grill in Farringdon. Was the only BHA fan in there when there was about 20 Wednesday. They were eeeebygumming enthusiastically all over the place first at the award of the penalty then at the red card. Cue Stockdale's heroics and me jumping about in front of the telly. The players reactions on the field were superb but the icing on the cake for me was Sky then showed Murray's reaction to the save standing at the bottom of the tunnel. I think it was at that point I really started to think it was going to be our year.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I absolutely loved beating Wednesday Home and Away this season after the playoffs up there, they were the team I wanted to turn over most and the mannor in which we did it at home was insane. M

Fulham Away as ever was brilliant. I really hope they make the playoffs and win them. As well as QPR. Wolves friday night was incredible too as I realised at that point we were going to do it.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Murray's winner away to Birmingham.

Lost the plot and after that really started to believe it was going to be our season. By that point I was also ridiculously excited by the reminder of just how talented Solly March is.

4goals

Jul 26, 2016
Norwich at home, everything that could go right did so that day, plus Stockdale double save v Wednesday, these stand out amongst so many great moments

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
As others have suggested, it is difficult to pick one moment from this most fantastic of seasons. That said, Bristol City has to be the one for a few reasons.

First it was a flawless away performance which we have put in so many times this season with our excellent control of games. Next, it had the Championship Goal Of The Season with that incredible strike from Steve Sidwell.

Lastly and probably the most important is the celebration to said goal...The rallying round of Anthony Knockaert after his personal tragedy spoke volumes. We already knew how together the squad was but that single moment of holding up his shirt demonstrated a team spirit that we have not seen here since Mickey Adams' first spell in charge.

It was this, together with the savage disappointment of last season that has forged the determination and the sheer will to succeed which has played a major part in seeing us over the line this season.

So for me the Bristol City games clinches...Let's hope the next Bristol City game is as memorable...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Seeing the video footage of Tony Bloom going utterly, utterly mental (like we all did) when Hemed equalised in the 97th minute at Brentford.

Any team can get lucky and find an investor who's happy to spank £274 million- & counting- on their club. There are enough loaded Russians, Chinese & Arab billionaires watching on.

But they won't ever get that sort of reaction. One of us, to the core.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I didn't go to either Fulham, B'rum or QPR away, but all looked amazing with a noisy Albion army of fans.

Dunk at Fulham striding forward, passing, heading the winner and then celebrating in front of an unofficial 5,000 at that end, looks immense. A comeback too against a classy team with home advantage.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Stockdale's double save against Wednesday.

Was watching it the Sports Bar and Grill in Farringdon. Was the only BHA fan in there when there was about 20 Wednesday. They were eeeebygumming enthusiastically all over the place first at the award of the penalty then at the red card. Cue Stockdale's heroics and me jumping about in front of the telly. The players reactions on the field were superb but the icing on the cake for me was Sky then showed Murray's reaction to the save standing at the bottom of the tunnel. I think it was at that point I really started to think it was going to be our year.

How did the Wednesday fans take their own sending offs and our winner?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
So many moments to pick from. Mine is either the 2 quick fire goals against Fulham(away) or when we score the second past massive and they go on to lose their heads.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The Knocky interview after the 0-2 win at Wolves, where he described CH as " ze gafeur " and Dunk as " Donky"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Actually QPR for me, worst Forest away..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The mental scenes when Dunk got the 2nd at Fulham, followed by the funny moment where someone nudged him at the wrong moment, completely ruining his celebration and him falling down like Norman Wisdom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here