Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite moment (bar the promotion day)

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Beating Shef Wed at home - fantastic atmosphere at the end - and their second player to be sent off totally lost it walking down tunnel

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So many contenders .. bizarrely the first away game where we dominated and out fought Derby re-igniting my belief we could recover from last season's disappointment. Norwich Home for numerous reasons, beating most top six sides especially Massive at their place.. sweet revenge , steward at Birmingham city commenting 'that's why your'e going up' after our late winner, honourable mentions for Burton away, Barnsley away, Rotherham away( + BFG song) but it has to be the Norwich home game which was the moment I put last seasons pain to bed and really believed we could do it.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Stockdales double save from Wednesdays penalty, this was the moment I absolutely knew we were Ron Harway.

One of mine too. I love watching clips of Stockdale's face after that.

Fulham, QPR & Wolves away. Away trips that will stay with me forever. [emoji1316][emoji1316][emoji1316]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Beating Shef Wed at home - fantastic atmosphere at the end - and their second player to be sent off totally lost it walking down tunnel

Did he?

What an (even bigger than I realized) COCK he is, then.

Hutchinson was very lucky to receive a second yellow for that horrible assault on Solly March, rather than a straight red (and saving him two additional games' ban)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
For me, Murray running up the pitch at St. Andrews after last minute winner.
But there are so many - players reaction after Sheffield wed penalty save was amazing .
Sidwell goal and the tribute to knockaert.
Tony bloom going bat shit mental on Monday.
Dunky doing his benny hill impression on the pitch .
As someone said on here , "it will never be this good again " .
Once in a lifetime season

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
dunkknockaert.gif

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Losing to Lincoln in the FA Cup so that we could 'concentrate on the league' :moo:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No way I can narrow it down to one. Don't think we'll ever see a season like this again. Leaving the multiple moments from Monday out of it, would be from :

Murray's goal and 100 yard dash to us at Brum
Dunk's at Fulham finishing 90 mental seconds of football
Sidwell's goal at Bristol and the comedy of multiple replays being shown plus the Knocky tribute
Wednesday at home - pen save and Knocky equaliser
Norwich at home - pure panto from start to finish
Complete domination of Reading and Derby at home
Tomer's header at Brentford and the old-skool surge to the front of the terrace that followed

All of these but my first WOW moment came, back in October, from beating Wednesday at Hillsbrough, for the first time in our history.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No way I can narrow it down to one. Don't think we'll ever see a season like this again. Leaving the multiple moments from Monday out of it, would be from :

Murray's goal and 100 yard dash to us at Brum
Dunk's at Fulham finishing 90 mental seconds of football
Sidwell's goal at Bristol and the comedy of multiple replays being shown plus the Knocky tribute
Wednesday at home - pen save and Knocky equaliser
Norwich at home - pure panto from start to finish
Complete domination of Reading and Derby at home
Tomer's header at Brentford and the old-skool surge to the front of the terrace that followed

All of those but the top one has to be Murray's goal away at Brum. Haven't celebrated a goal like that since Forest away.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Stockdale double save against Massive and they the losing the match and he plot

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Birmingham away for that goal and Bristol City away for that other goal and team unity
Another one in a way was Preston away singing "were 2-0 down ,we don't give a f@@k
Were Brighton and Hove Albion and we are going up !"

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've been re-reading some old blogs, particularly Norwich at home given tonight's game, and came upon my favourite panto villain moment of the season, that I had quite forgotten. Reading it back brought back a vivid memory. Anyone else remember the incident I described thus:

"(another) incident of note was a spat on the west touchline between Murray and the hilariously bad Martin Olsson. The latter appeared to kick and then headbutt Murray who reacted, though again TV replays showed it was mostly handbags and the booking apiece that we’d called as “bottling it” by the referee was, in fact, spot on. Olsson then endeared himself to the crowd by pretending to be injured, suddenly finding the strength to get free down the left, falling on his arse like a circus clown, skidding the ball out for our goal kick at the same time and pretending to be injured again."

Is he playing tonight?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I've been re-reading some old blogs, particularly Norwich at home given tonight's game, and came upon my favourite panto villain moment of the season, that I had quite forgotten. Reading it back brought back a vivid memory. Anyone else remember the incident I described thus:

"(another) incident of note was a spat on the west touchline between Murray and the hilariously bad Martin Olsson. The latter appeared to kick and then headbutt Murray who reacted, though again TV replays showed it was mostly handbags and the booking apiece that we’d called as “bottling it” by the referee was, in fact, spot on. Olsson then endeared himself to the crowd by pretending to be injured, suddenly finding the strength to get free down the left, falling on his arse like a circus clown, skidding the ball out for our goal kick at the same time and pretending to be injured again."

Is he playing tonight?

Not unless Swansea are playing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here