Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Very very good I hope the Albion ask you if they could use this as part of the build up to the Bristol City game

Thank you! They have a very talented team at the club. I'm sure they could make something even better!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
WOW. Out of interest how long did that actually take to make?

It's bloody brilliant.

Top work sir.

Hard to say, I've been adding to it piecemeal since January really.. labour of love! Probably no more than about a days work all in all, maybe slightly more.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Absolutely awesome Effort.. loved the Seagull flying over the pitch a minute in. What a season and how lucky are we to have lived it. I'll be watching this a few times over the summer without a doubt.

Just about to call my boys in to watch it with me. Cheers

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Last season, before the play-offs, I made 'Inch by Inch'. It was really enjoyable and it received some lovely comments, so this season I decided to make a little end of season montage..

I was going to wait until the season had actually ended, but the excitement has got the better of me! So here's a few of this seasons highlights - I've picked a suitably camp song to irritate the Palace knuckle-draggers.

I hope you like it,

Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIJO4oxUtEw

That was brilliant. Can we keep these going all close season as it will be just toooo long to wait

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
That was brilliant and my we scored some bloody good goals that I forgot about. And, as [MENTION=28889]Blue3[/MENTION] said, would be awesome before the Bristol game on the screen.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Love it. Absolutely love it.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Ooooh, that is absolutely cracking. Top class stuff. Really does give a lovely flavour of the season. I still get goosebumps if I think about it too much.

All those super slow-mo's make me impatient for FIFA too and I don't even own a games console. This promotion is going to cost me. :lolol:

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
I've followed Brighton for 18 years, only ever followed Brighton and only ever will..

I've always loved the club as a whole.... but the love i have individually for each and every one of those boys in blue this season and last especially is like no other time in those 18 years.

This is such a special time, and a special group/team, i don't want it to end! this video and every video/montage I've watched lately makes me so emotional!

Partying with the players Monday night was surreal and i just love them all so much! i cant wait for Bristol next week!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just watched it with someone for the first time.

Them: this makes it look like they're having fun

Me: They are. That's why they're so good.

Sep 10, 2010
Last season, before the play-offs, I made 'Inch by Inch'. It was really enjoyable and it received some lovely comments, so this season I decided to make a little end of season montage..

I was going to wait until the season had actually ended, but the excitement has got the better of me! So here's a few of this seasons highlights - I've picked a suitably camp song to irritate the Palace knuckle-draggers.

I hope you like it,

Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIJO4oxUtEw

LIKE.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Blimey, terrific work [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION]. If you haven't already, then you and [MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] should get together to produce Albion videos. I'm sure that they would blow our minds.

Haha thank you! I'd love to work with [MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] if we could find the time!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Great to see this after you reveal the other day. I was trying to picture it in my head. This is better than I imagined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here