Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex matchday ticket prices next season

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I mean home and away games combined

Not much chance of getting away tickets unless you're already an STH that has attended away games in the last couple of seasons as well. I reckon a large % of away games next season will sell out to 1st/2nd wave of loyalty point holders.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
So...
23,000 Season Tickets (Including 1901)
3,000 Away Fans (Not all going to bring that mind you)
1,000 Players family, friends, Press, scouts, sponsors etc (Just a guess happy to be corrected)
1,000 Segregation (Just a guess, happy to be corrected)

only leaves 2,000 tickets for Joe Public with a priority membership.

I hope they activate the Season Ticket exchange for every game then!

Well they're going to have to do a bit better than offer poxy merchandise vouchers that you have to spend in the stadium shop within a short time window, if they're going to persuade me and my other half to put our seats on the ST exchange on the few occasions we can't go. We've had two vouchers so far, and have already got more than our fair share of blue and white tat. If the vouchers could be exchanged for food and drink at the stadium, however....

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well they're going to have to do a bit better than offer poxy merchandise vouchers that you have to spend in the stadium shop within a short time window, if they're going to persuade me and my other half to put our seats on the ST exchange on the few occasions we can't go. We've had two vouchers so far, and have already got more than our fair share of blue and white tat. If the vouchers could be exchanged for food and drink at the stadium, however....

If only you could purchase food and drink using your season ticket card...

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The reason the club charge for membership is so that "casual" fans who just want to rock up for the Man U / Arsenal games are at least behind in the queue for tickets to those who have actually stumped up some money and made a bit of a commitment to the club in advance.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that non-season ticket holders get loyalty points, too.

Those who have regularly bought tickets in the last few seasons should have more points than the JCLs anyway and there should be no need for the bronze membership just to jump that queue.

However, that doesn't make more money for the club, so bronze membership it is.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Everyone seems to have forgotten that non-season ticket holders get loyalty points, too.

Those who have regularly bought tickets in the last few seasons should have more points than the JCLs anyway and there should be no need for the bronze membership just to jump that queue.

However, that doesn't make more money for the club, so bronze membership it is.

I'm pretty sure loyalty points only count for anything for non season ticket holders if they have membership. That's how I've read it in the past anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here