Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain 2027

With the collapse of the European union after Brexit we now form the United Kingdom of Europe. Conditions of joining - you must take the pound as your currency and on Sundays in summer you must wear a knotted hanky on your head. Oh and La Liga, Bundesliege and Premier League merge to form the Carslberg European Football league - current champions - BHA of course.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Albion will be doing very well as an established PL outfit.
The M23 will be renamed as the Hughton highway.
Harry Redknapp will appointed financial advisor to the UN.
Piers Morgan will be that annoying ****, who will be in all those annoying C5 retirement adverts.
Selhurst Park will be added to Trip Advisor as a caravan campsite?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It has been eight years since the first strike of the nuclear war was launched.

I am scavenging for what little clean water is left while trying to defend my car's invaluable petrol from bandits. The mutants have declared its territory off-limits to what it calls 'purebloods', those unaffected by radiation, but I've heard whispers of an untapped water supply four miles inside their borders. It is a risk I must take; the bloody carcasses left as a warning can not deter me.

Elsewhere, Arsene Wenger is considering his Arsenal future.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Not picking on you Sydney (although any excuse for you to reply and see that Avatar again!), could have been one of 100,000 posts on here or millions around the t'internet, but ....

Why do comedians and singers get to people so much? If you like them, watch and listen to them. If you don't, erm, don't. I have never known a time with more radio stations or tv channels to choose from, plus internet, podcasts, Netflix etc etc, it's not like you're sat there with one channel, and it's that or silence. Even then, books, magazines, go out and do something.

Reeves and Mortimer, nope, never found them funny. Solution, I never watch them, and I've never got wound up by their existence, or success despite not find them funny myself. What am I missing?

i don't watch him .......but i know he is skipping around a stage somewhere being as irritating as humanly possible...he come son , channel gets changed immediately........he gets my goat big time.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A new tram system is opened in Brighton, with the first line running from the Amex to the Palace Pier and along the front to the Marina eastwards and to Hove Lagoon to the west.
Celebrations are in full swing for the Queen's 100th Birthday bash
The nation celebrates as the latest Miranda series actually contains a joke
Dr, Who regenerates as K9
Brexit supporters are still saying that leaving the EU was worth it, despite the 10th year of negative growth and contracting wages. This is made worse by the fact that Scotland and Northern Ireland which both left the United Kingdom both have booming economies as part of the EU
London's tallest skyscraper is opened with 200 floors with apartments starting at £5m
The UK Government introduce yet more cuts and tax rises as the national debt continues to increase
The retirement age is now 83
Queues are several miles long outside the Natural History Museum as crowds flock to see a real blade of grass

In sport

Brighton win the CL final
England lose 5-0 at home to Catalan in a European group game
The new cricket season opens with a new tournament in an attempt to get new fans interested in the game 5/5 is seen as a hit
Crystal Palace announce plans to start a campaign to obtain Grade II listed status for Selhurst Park to ensure no improvements are needed
Due to climate change the winter Olympics are cancelled

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here