Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has there been a better time to go up?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Great time to go up! Just one year over the "Five Year Master Plan" So we're not too far behind on the major plan about where we would be with the Amex and Training Ground in place! :albion2:
I'd love us to be flirting with the top of the league, causing the bookies aggravation about how the team that's just come up and gonna win the Premier League, how they will pay out those big bets on Brighton winning it :O
Or down the bottom in a relegation battle. As we know this team will fight for each other!
I don't want to be a boring mid-table team just going through the motions of surviving! I want cup runs, I want drama, I don't want the season to be over in the first week of January after getting knocked out in the third round of the Cup!
We don't do mid-table medocrity! We do drama (total highs or total lows), we do excitement, and long may it continue! UTA

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Great time to go up! Just one year over the "Five Year Master Plan" So we're not too far behind on the major plan about where we would be with the Amex and Training Ground in place! :albion2:
I'd love us to be flirting with the top of the league, causing the bookies aggravation about how the team that's just come up and gonna win the Premier League, how they will pay out those big bets on Brighton winning it :O
Or down the bottom in a relegation battle. As we know this team will fight for each other!
I don't want to be a boring mid-table team just going through the motions of surviving! I want cup runs, I want drama, I don't want the season to be over in the first week of January after getting knocked out in the third round of the Cup!
We don't do mid-table medocrity! We do drama (total highs or total lows), we do excitement, and long may it continue! UTA

If we are flirting at the bottom I'm blaming you, sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here