Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PFA Championship Team of the Year

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's a funny one with Bruno, he got over looked by the writers but the players very much think he is the best right back in the division. I wonder if some of that is down to how he is on the pitch as well as his actual game. There seems to be a lot of respect for him.
No doubt he is respected and ok, that could have swung a couple of votes, but I think it's still a genuine vote on his ability. As Rosenior said last season, before joining us he thought he was the best right back in the division, but then he realised Bruno is.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We can easily group the 2 factions.

Those that have seen Bruno's high kicks when warming up.

And those that haven't

No man, of any age, should be able to Kick up like a tiller girl. (one for the kids)
Tiller-girls.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's a funny one with Bruno, he got over looked by the writers but the players very much think he is the best right back in the division. I wonder if some of that is down to how he is on the pitch as well as his actual game. There seems to be a lot of respect for him.

It constantly amazes me that despite normally being the oldest player on the pitch he still looks the fittest at 80+ minutes. Amazing man.

Good point. Also seems very well respected in Spain. I saw tweets from Oscar Garcia who specifically congratulated 'his friend' Bruno, as well as Juan Mata who congratulated Bruno especially.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bruno was in it last year as well I believe.

If he was younger he would be attracting some ludicrous bids.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Bruno is my other half's favourite player and he is very good

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bruno has scored in every campaign with the Albion, but so far hasn't this season.

Currently 12/1 to score tomorrow, with the misers at Skybet.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Like Calde, when it gets to 'that time' would be great to have him connected to the club. He repeatedly says how much he and his family are settled here.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He has got everything you would want in a footballer except exceptional pace that he makes up for by his reading of situations. He is always going to get caught on the hop on occasion and this is where he gets his bookings from. If Dunk learned to read the game like Bruno he would reduce the number of bookings he gets and start trying on England shirts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here