Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I think I'll still be a bit apprehensive in case we make complete tits of ourselves due to post-promotion slump syndrome. Would love us to be crowned champs tomorrow. C'mon lads, one last push, then you can party your heads off til July.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I think we'll lose maybe 4 or 5 - nil and then absolutely spank Bristol City at home to win the league. Or newcastle will lose and ruin the whole thing.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Last night we found out that my father-in-law had died. Of course, my priority is to be with my wife rather than in Norwich. So please can all those going sing one 2700th louder than usual, to make up for my absence.

GOOD LUCK lads, hope it's a great night.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Last night we found out that my father-in-law had died. Of course, my priority is to be with my wife rather than in Norwich. So please can all those going sing one 2700th louder than usual, to make up for my absence.

GOOD LUCK lads, hope it's a great night.

Sorry to hear - condolences to you and your family.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Looking forward to one of Delia's crusty pies.

If it's the freebee, it'll be a Pukka or a Slice Nor.JPG

(P) for Pukka

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think we'll lose maybe 4 or 5 - nil and then absolutely spank Bristol City at home to win the league. Or newcastle will lose and ruin the whole thing.

I actually think the opposite. I think we will batter Norwich and then Bristol City might come and spoil the party at the Amex and get a draw

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here