Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Not overly sure you'll be able to watch Lewis Drunk for the full 90 minutes, if he's not subbed for vomiting he'll be red carded without fail.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I just couldn't resist watching the highlights of the Canaries capitulation at the Amex on the Albion website preview.

I loved the defending for the 4th and 5th. Hilarious

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What are the odds of a Norwich win? Has Lewis Dunk come home from Brighton yet?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I think we are going to get hammered in this game, similar to us smashing Leicester at theirs the game after they celebrated winning promotion

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I actually think the opposite. I think we will batter Norwich and then Bristol City might come and spoil the party at the Amex and get a draw

I certainly hope the players go with a "let's win this one for the boss" mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
People saying we will get smashed - do you think Hughton would let that happen to a club who sacked him and when he has the opportunity to win the championship in their back garden?

Surely not???

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
We'll lose 3-0, then beat Brizzle 2-0 to be crowned champs then lose 1-0 to Villa.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I see Baldock not playing. As far as I am concerned if your fit enough to go out on the p... on Monday your fit enough to go to work on Friday

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I can see us getting beaten fairly easily, with a number of players possibly still being 'under the weather'.

Not that I can blame them to be fair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here