Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Ormerod

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
20 years on we shouldn't forget his late save at Edgar Street was equally as pivotal to where we have ended up.

Can any IT wizards put it up for our younger fans, in fact all of us, to appreciate please?

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
How bizarre! I was thinking of this just before I switched the computer on. I was there, sitting only a few feet from the directors box. As far as I remember, the striker just lobbed the ball straight at our keeper.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Definitely worth a bounce. As important as Robbies goal. Heart stopping moment of my life that!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
God it was an awful game, but I'd still put it up there as my #1 Albion experience!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Call myself a huge albion fan and only just realised Christian Walton is son of Mark .... shameful... oh well Im over it :)

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Call myself a huge albion fan and only just realised Christian Walton is son of Mark .... shameful... oh well Im over it :)

He isn't. Walton's Dad is Tim Walton - a cricketer.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
And a passing mention for the forward who hit it straight at him.

Biggest heart sinking football moment of my life when he was heading in on goal. Frightening, just frightening.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Good job it was down the far end really. From where I was stood I didn't realise what an opportunity it was. Otherwise I might have shat myself.

Yoda

English & European
And a passing mention for the forward who hit it straight at him.

Biggest heart sinking football moment of my life when he was heading in on goal. Frightening, just frightening.

Can't remember his name but wasn't he their top scorer too if I recall correctly.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Adrian Foster was the striker who inexplicably fluffed his lines.

Everytime I watch it, I still think he's going to score!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
An important save but hardly, as Millard described, a great save!!!

I remember it as a fantastic save :rolleyes:

I was convinced we were going 2-1 down..that might have something to do with my memory over egging the quality of the save.

I raved about it to him at one of our promotion parties a few years later that Ormerod attended. No wonder he gave me such an odd look :smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here