Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prem away allocations..

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I'm not sure Spurs will offer many more than the minimum requirement of 3,000 for away fans. They will only be able to sell all of the stadium on a limited amount of games then 60k tickets on others. I think it is an agreement with the local council and residents that they can only hold a certain amount of "Full Capacity" games at Wembley Stadium

Nope the agreement is now 90,000 IF they go ahead with it next season

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Not sure 1901s still get 1100. Pretty sure the first 5 year contract was 1100, but thought it had now dropped to like 1050 or maybe even 1030???

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Not sure 1901s still get 1100. Pretty sure the first 5 year contract was 1100, but thought it had now dropped to like 1050 or maybe even 1030???
Was 1030 and bumped up to 1100. Obvs never a real issue before but now it seems a shame that cash buys "loyalty".

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Reality check may be required. To START next season with 1237 means you must a) be a season ticket holder and b) have finished the current season with 1474 points.

One of those is possible, but I'm really not sure the other one is. Have a check.

Yes all correct its an accumulation from ST for each season at Amex bonus in 1st season as Withdean ST holder attending every home cup game each season and going to at least half the away games each season which means that the starting total each season has increased

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I heard it was 1050...

1050 is for "Gold" ST - those STH who take every home cup game up front, but then don't get additional points for however many home cup games are actually played. 1100 for 1901, with the same deal - no additional points for home cup games.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yes all correct its an accumulation from ST for each season at Amex bonus in 1st season as Withdean ST holder attending every home cup game each season and going to at least half the away games each season which means that the starting total each season has increased

Yep...though the Withdean 250 LP ST bonus is now worth a grand total of 4 points.

Assuming STH since Withdean, 2 home and 1 away cup games per season as an average, and attending all 23 away league games every season, it's possible to end this season on 1555 LP. If 1901 it'd be around 1600 (some seasons the LP was 1030, it's now 1100 - cba to work it out...)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
We could do with the likes of Bournemouth and the London ones not coming too early so some of the Northern trips can build up those points for any that need it. I think I'll be alright though.

NSC is the great melting pot for a ticket binfest.

Most clubs next year will offer a higher allocation than what most clubs offered this year.

Clearly demand will outstrip supply for the big 6 and a few others but in reality this year, those who have been to a few away games, if organised have been able to get tickets.

I might be wrong, but the only game that has sold out early in the second priority window was Villa, and this potnetially had a load riding on it and was 2700 tickets.

Not disagreeing that we would, if we could take up to 10k to the likes of Stamford Bridge or The Emirates so clearly some will miss out, but I wager those who attended a few away games this season and are season tickets will not have too many issues securing a ticket for the big ones next term.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I suspect that the system will feel more broken this season than it has before.

I'm usually in the top bracket for away games, sometimes the second, but I feel it's wrong that I get additional points for buying tickets to a game, when I can only get a ticket due to the points I already have.

It's not just unfair on those who don't get a ticket; it also works as a barrier for those who want to try out going to an away game.

(Sorry if I'm changing the subject here - mods feel free to delete/move this post).

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I suppose it's just how it is. I didn't have enough points for Brentford as I’d only been to 4 away games previous to that game. After that I went to Barnsley, Forrest, Rotherham, Leeds and QPR and built up enough points to easily get tickets for Norwich and Villa. You have to go to some of the less “glamorous” games to build up the points up for the more popular big games. The system is there to reward those that put in the miles etc. To be fair I’d have gone to the away games anyway it wasn’t loyalty points they are just a nice additional extra.

Not sure how it could be any better though I do feel for those Northern based seagulls fans (For starts the poor buggers have to live up north, imagine the horror!) that might go to 10/15 away games a season then not have the points for bigger games as they don’t have a season ticket. Unless they have a travel club style system just for away games like some of the clubs with large away followings.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
it also works as a barrier for those who want to try out going to an away game.

Your logic is impeccable. However, is it not right that those who have attended (or at least bought tickets for) away games over previous seasons have first dibs on away tickets now that we'll be playing teams that will attract a lot more "away JCLs", who just fancy Old Trafford (say) rather more than Turf Moor last season?

The whole issue of whether 1901ers or "Gold" members deserve a higher starting balance is a different thing...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Away Season Ticket surely

You mean only for away games? Cos there already is a "platinum" ticket, which is every game (including cup) home and away, attracting 1330 LP...

An away-only ST penalises those home fans (who put money into the club - away tickets generate practically zero revenue for the club) who want to travel to away games...

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
You mean only for away games? Cos there already is a "platinum" ticket, which is every game (including cup) home and away, attracting 1330 LP...

An away-only ST penalises those home fans (who put money into the club - away tickets generate practically zero revenue for the club) who want to travel to away games...

There is an away season ticket already I believe.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here