Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prem away allocations..

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I'll start on 1076 if my sums are correct. 1142 at the moment + 10 for Villa / 2 + 1000.

Lord knows how I've ended up with a 2 though, thought all the points were 10 or 20. Ah well. 1076 should be fine. Cups and away games to the non-"glamorous" teams will leave me quite comfortable I would say but honestly I'll be getting to any and every game I can next year.

My dad, the last time we were in the top flight, went to every single game (home, away and cups) and I'd love to follow in his footsteps.

I'll be on 1073.5 points when they cut it by 50% wonder if they will round it up or down? In the same boat as you, will make sure I go to the Cup home games if they get drawn and build on what I have.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'll start on 1076 if my sums are correct. 1142 at the moment + 10 for Villa / 2 + 1000.

Lord knows how I've ended up with a 2 though, thought all the points were 10 or 20. Ah well. 1076 should be fine. Cups and away games to the non-"glamorous" teams will leave me quite comfortable I would say but honestly I'll be getting to any and every game I can next year.

My dad, the last time we were in the top flight, went to every single game (home, away and cups) and I'd love to follow in his footsteps.

Because you went to an away game two years ago which was 10 points which has been halved twice, they always round down

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'll be on 1073.5 points when they cut it by 50% wonder if they will round it up or down? In the same boat as you, will make sure I go to the Cup home games if they get drawn and build on what I have.

The Sami season really dicked me in terms of points acquired. And last year I avoided the cups because I planned on going to as many away games as possible and the Mrs gave me "the look".

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I'm on 1010 as I only went to 1 away game and no cup games. So I'll have 1005 next season unless I buy a membership of some description?
Really want to go to more away games, any London game would be easier to go to than the Amex.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Surely that means Villa is the perfect comparison to make?

Next season, with the exception of Bournemouth the allocation is going to be between 2,500 and 3,000 tickets for every match. For the big and/or local clubs demand will be incredibly high, just as it was for Villa this season when the number of tickets was similar (2,700).

Therefore, if you were able to get a Villa ticket, you should be able to easily get a ticket for any away match next season (apart from Bournemouth). If you just missed out on Villa you will still have a chance but you probably need to start going to places like Burnley, Hull and West Brom to build your points up. And if you weren't anywhere near being able to get a Villa ticket, you will only be able to go the least attractive matches next season.
It is hence my original post where I predicted the points needed for a big team away if first weekend of the season. 1160 + wolves, Norwich, villa = 1190, so probably 1100 points first loyalty level.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
You mean only for away games? Cos there already is a "platinum" ticket, which is every game (including cup) home and away, attracting 1330 LP...

An away-only ST penalises those home fans (who put money into the club - away tickets generate practically zero revenue for the club) who want to travel to away games...

I recently emailed the club about Platinum membership and they told me "Platinum membership is not available and hasn’t been for the past couple of seasons".

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I'm on 1010 as I only went to 1 away game and no cup games. So I'll have 1005 next season unless I buy a membership of some description?
Really want to go to more away games, any London game would be easier to go to than the Amex.

You'll need to do the home cup games and some less attractive away games to build your points up before you have an chance of an away game in London.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I recently emailed the club about Platinum membership and they told me "Platinum membership is not available and hasn’t been for the past couple of seasons".

Ah, ok - thanks for that. They might want to take down reference to it on the loyalty point Q&A then!

D

Deleted member 2719

The JCL/Plastic fan needs to have 300 points deducted for being big time charlies only.

Basically they need to prove there long term worth.

It won't be done because we are just a number at the end of the day, long term loyalty counts for diddly squat.

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
Just after Xmas I asked about adding all away tickets to home ticket for future seasons (i.e. effectively stepping up a 1901 ticket to what was a platinum ticket) - was told don't / can't offer this product anymore. Reasons offered included the payment authority point above, issue with uneven direct debit amounts, unknown number of away games (premier v EFL), different prices for ticket from different clubs etc. Seemed to have been put in the too difficult box!

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
An away season ticket would be ideal but would always work out unfair to someone. I travel to around 10 games a season, usually 8 away and a couple of home games due to living in Lincolnshire.
So in terms of loyalty I've done most of the cold Tuesday nights in Rotherham and Huddersfield but will not have a hope in hell of getting to any away games next season apart from possibly Hull or Burnley or possibly some Monday night games.
However I see the clubs point, i may go to all those games but probably put only £100 in the clubs cofffers each year due to no season ticket so they will always prioritise the fans that are STH's.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I'm on 1122 points after the Villa game so 1061 at the start of next season. Not convinced that will be enough for an early season London away day to be honest. Will just have to keep my fingers crossed. Still not too shabby I suppose given I've spent four months overseas on three separate occasions since we moved to the Amex. Next season is all about building my loyalty points up. I am regretting the number of cheap home cup tickets I haven't bought in the past, which given they are worth 20 points was stupid on my part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2017
Allocations are all pretty small in the PL. Around 2-3,000 or so and not many bigger. Probably been mentioned but there is a cap on away ticket prices I believe, which means the likes of Sheff Wed, Norwich and Leeds' daylight robbery prices won't be an issue. No more £50 tickets at Chelsea or Man United.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
So between 1-3k away tickets, one reason why we will miss the championship!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here