Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanutz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pease see my post number 22... Please...Please...

YAWN
    Yeah, Have a good night !

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bhanutz View Post
      Bore off
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hopkins View Post
      I hate all these "we'll done" brothers in arms bullshit messages from other clubs fans. It's new age nonsense, "oh look at me aren't I gracious". Half and half scarf dribble.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TSB View Post
      There's such a thing as a bad winner.
      How you take congratulations is an indicator of those with class and, well, [MENTION=1408]hopkins[/MENTION]. [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] too on the Charlton thread.
      Absolutely.

If someone has to be a miserable bad winner after the great season we have had, they could at least step away from threads like this.

Cheers to the OP ! Got a sneaky feeling Massive will do it this year, and that is a genuine belief.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
      Absolutely.

If someone has to be a miserable bad winner after the great season we have had, they could at least step away from threads like this.

Cheers to the OP ! Got a sneaky feeling Massive will do it this year, and that is a genuine belief.
      Not sure what a miserable bad winner is (as i had an amazing time saturday with my son and he did as well) BUT what i do know is that one owls fan saying well done means nothing to me and 90% of our support. A small example, when we played Villa in the cup a few years ago we had to go in their section, when we scored i celebrated so they knew who we supported, obviously they won the game but then we had to spend the next 10 mins after the game getting patronised by their support "youve got a good team, great stadium" etc. would we have got the same reaction if we'd won ? Doubt it. I just dont like all the fake sincerity towards each other. Somebody mentioned Fans United, that was done in the correct way in my view, those fans from other teams travelled to show support to not only our club but criticise the system that allowed it to happen, a far cry from registering as 'Barry the Owl' and offering meaningless plaudits.
      Objective but passionate

9 Not allowed!
      Not sure what a miserable bad winner is (as i had an amazing time saturday with my son and he did as well) BUT what i do know is that one owls fan saying well done means nothing to me and 90% of our support. A small example, when we played Villa in the cup a few years ago we had to go in their section, when we scored i celebrated so they knew who we supported, obviously they won the game but then we had to spend the next 10 mins after the game getting patronised by their support "youve got a good team, great stadium" etc. would we have got the same reaction if we'd won ? Doubt it. I just dont like all the fake sincerity towards each other. Somebody mentioned Fans United, that was done in the correct way in my view, those fans from other teams travelled to show support to not only our club but criticise the system that allowed it to happen, a far cry from registering as 'Barry the Owl' and offering meaningless plaudits.
      We were playing at Withdean when we played at Villa Park in the cup, so that's a little odd.

Your attitude on this thread is weird. 'Fake sincerity'? That's what we got from the Boro and Burnley w4nkers after they'd beaten us to promotion last season - and THAT really was rage-inducing.

Someone who we have beaten home and away, and left 20-odd points behind, coming on here to say well done, isn't remotely insincere. How could it be?
      Stand or Fall

7 Not allowed!
      what i do know is that one owls fan saying well done means nothing to me and 90% of our support.
      Really? I wouldn't mind betting that 99% of our fans enjoy hearing praise from those at other clubs.
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      Are people taking stupidity pills on here today or something
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
      We were playing at Withdean when we played at Villa Park in the cup, so that's a little odd.

Your attitude on this thread is weird. 'Fake sincerity'? That's what we got from the Boro and Burnley w4nkers after they'd beaten us to promotion last season - and THAT really was rage-inducing.

Someone who we have beaten home and away, and left 20-odd points behind, coming on here to say well done, isn't remotely insincere. How could it be?
      My apologies, "your stadiums coming along nicely" pat on back from villa fan and fake sincerity.

4 Not allowed!
      My apologies, "your stadiums coming along nicely" pat on back from villa fan and fake sincerity.
      You haven't got a ****ing clue what you're talking about.
      Visiting NYC? Please get to Foleys on 33rd Street between 5th and 6th Avenue. My mates bar and very Albion / sport friendly.