Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match by Match pricing next season

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
£10-20 more per game (depending on oppo) I reckon for home match-by-match tickets. Will still sell out nearly every game.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I'd like to think that for the teams that don't bring 3000 fans, those tickets go on sale to home fans at the same price, e.g. £30.

For other area's I can see tickets being £35-£50 depending where you sit and category of game. Don't forget some match day tickets were already £42 this season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My Season Ticket has effectively increased by over 20% per game, as for a similar price, I now get 19 games instead of 23.

Were you expecting some kind of discount for being in the Premier League then ?

I pay £49 a month for my WSU ticket. That's £31 a game, including travel. For one of the best seats in the house, in one of the best stadiums in the country, watching BHA against some of the biggest clubs and best players in the world.

I think that's pretty good value meself.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I'd like to think that for the teams that don't bring 3000 fans, those tickets go on sale to home fans at the same price, e.g. £30.

For other area's I can see tickets being £35-£50 depending where you sit and category of game. Don't forget some match day tickets were already £42 this season.

:fishing:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Were you expecting some kind of discount for being in the Premier League then ?

I pay £49 a month for my WSU ticket. That's £31 a game, including travel. For one of the best seats in the house, in one of the best stadiums in the country, watching BHA against some of the biggest clubs and best players in the world.

I think that's pretty good value meself.

Nope, not expecting a discount.

I was responding to someone who thought that matchday pricing should be frozen

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here