Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many players live locally?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I once had a conversation with Bellotti, in which he complained that the only problem the Albion had was that players wouldn't move to Sussex.

Deluded fool.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more of the newer players move closer to the training ground, Shoreham, North Lancing, Steyning etc

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
Vicente used to live off New Church Road.
My boys used to walk the dog up and down his road on the way to the beach in the hope of bumping into him!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Deluded fool.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more of the newer players move closer to the training ground, Shoreham, North Lancing, Steyning etc

Think a fewof them already do. I know Walton used to, and COG lived on Shoreham Beach

Duffy, Murray, Knockaert & Goodson have all been spotted in M&S and Starbucks over the last few months as I know people who have served them. Murray in particular has been in there pretty regularly since his first spell here

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Deluded fool.

COG rented a place on Shoreham Beach and I'm sure there are one or two others over there (or will be soon).

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Rosenior, Kayal, Hemed, Bruno, Casper all live in Hove I believe, at least I've seen them around the palmeira square/western road area a lot.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I saw Tony Bloom coming out of an apartment block round the back of Camden Market with wife, kids and friends last summer.

:lolol: Very interesting for you I'm sure but what's that to do with squad players who live in Brighton?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here