Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many players live locally?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Back in the Lloyd era, Worthing was the 'favoured sought after area' of Albion players. I had Mark Farrington as a near neighbour. :down:

I think back in the day most players tended to gravitate towards where the training ground was, Worthing was close to when they were training at Angmering etc, I can even remember Tony Grealish, Andy Ritchie had their homes in Peacehaven, I guess the reason being that they when they signed they had a season or two where the training ground was Peacehaven FC and so on.

I suspect that with Premier League money and perhaps more sophisticated tastes that they will have the whole of Sussex at their disposal.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Lualua lives near me in Burgess Hill, his range rover is quite distinctive! Seen Baldock in the Talbot in Cuckfield and Buckley and dunk in BH tesco

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Lualua lives near me in Burgess Hill, his range rover is quite distinctive! Seen Baldock in the Talbot in Cuckfield and Buckley and dunk in BH tesco

Said hello to Sammy Baldock in Hurstpierpoint High Street about half an hour ago. He definitely wasn't limping. In fact he looked almost as fit as me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Murray's home is in the only private road in Patcham, by the old village. Having a big new build constructed very close to Brighton just north of the South Downs.

He's not secretive about this. Don't know why one poster allegedly 'in the know' went for :censored: secrecy?

100% factually incorrect unless he has two homes. Or you might be out of date - his new build was finished close to a year ago I believe, he's been there ever since.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
100% factually incorrect unless he has two homes. Or you might be out of date - his new build was finished close to a year ago I believe, he's been there ever since.

Murray lives near me. Definitely Withdean. In fact Rocket man might have operated out of his back garden back in the day.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Goldson: Haywards Heath

Dunk & Baldock: Hurstpierpoint

Stephens: Hassocks

LuaLua (remember him?): Burgess Hill

I thought Dunk lived on the Patcham / Hollingbury border ? At least he did around the time of his court case as they published his address.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Murray's home is in the only private road in Patcham, by the old village. Having a big new build constructed very close to Brighton just north of the South Downs.

He's not secretive about this. Don't know why one poster allegedly 'in the know' went for :censored: secrecy?

Wrong, he sold that a year ago and moved into to his current home, fact!

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I think back in the day most players tended to gravitate towards where the training ground was, Worthing was close to when they were training at Angmering etc, I can even remember Tony Grealish, Andy Ritchie had their homes in Peacehaven, I guess the reason being that they when they signed they had a season or two where the training ground was Peacehaven FC and so on.

I suspect that with Premier League money and perhaps more sophisticated tastes that they will have the whole of Sussex at their disposal.

Alan Biley used to live above the White Hart Pub in Newhaven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here