Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like to win the play-offs?

Who do you want to win the playoffs?

• Newcastle

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Reading

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 63 17.4%
  • Sheffield Wednesday

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Fulham

Votes: 259 71.5%
  • Leeds

Votes: 6 1.7%

• Total voters

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Huddersfield

to think our biggest county have no representative in the top flight

or is Hull in one of the Ridings???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There is only on answer to that question and I see most agree. Lovely away day. Why travel to the far north where men don't wear underpants (or, quite often, even trousers) when you could stroll through the Bishop's Park to watch in Southern comfort by the Thames, and be home in time for Dr Who and a mug of warm cocoa?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Reading for me. Can't see them being better than us next season so would likely take one of the three relegation places.

If it was down to the club I like most I would have voted Fulham but there is no room for sentiment next season

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I voted Huddersfield because they deserve it on the basis of their season thus far.

That said, I believe they might struggle in the PL because they (or no-one else) knows what sort of set up they will have next season given that they have been very reliant upon loaned players and they may be very fortunate if they still have David Wagner next season.

I like them as a club however, their fans are very moderate and a bit like us.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Actually I want Huddersfield and reading to come up, and then go straight back down with palace 😆

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

haha - after my post for fulham i was amazed to see they are over 70%. The 3 L666Ds voter must all be trolls! Nobody likes leeds not even half the leeds fans but since most of them cant spell huddersfield they follow leeds :D :D :D Had to get that off my chest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here