Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like to win the play-offs?

Who do you want to win the playoffs?

• Newcastle

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Reading

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 63 17.4%
  • Sheffield Wednesday

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Fulham

Votes: 259 71.5%
  • Leeds

Votes: 6 1.7%

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Hudds for me, like us never been there. Though Fulham is a great away day as we all know

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Reading for the simple fact that it is one team whom if promoted we would have a good chance finishing above, im not sure the same could be said about Fulham and Leeds with their spending power...

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hudds for me, like us never been there. Though Fulham is a great away day as we all know

Just because it was called something different then doesn't mean we've never been in the top division.

Are you a Sky subscriber by any chance?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Seeing as it's likely to be one or the other, personally I suspect the winner of that final game of the season at Hillsborough (Weds v Fulham) will probably go on and win it. Whoever it is will have the momentum and morale booster of just being involved.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Fulham, comfortably the best footballing team we played this year. Good club with good fans and a good day out.

I disagree, Huddersfield play some wonderful attacking football too, as witnessed in their stunning victory over us at the John Smith's Stadium earlier in the season. Like us, they have spent the majority of their existence scrapping in the lower divisions, and have never experienced the Premier League before.

Good luck Terriers. I'll be rooting for you in the Play Offs.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Leeds go from **hunting us down** to looking marginal to make the playoffs.

Still, not all over yet, but a last day Massive v Fulham 0-0 stitch up could be on the cards [emoji38]ol:

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Thanks for all your votes! Of course, I want to go up, but won't be that bothered if we don't. This has been the first fun season since 2010 (except for our self-inflicted defeats against you lot)!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I want Huddersfield; however, wouldn't it be nice if a draw would do to make it to the Play offs for Sheff Wed and Fulham at the expense of Leeds and two of the highest goal scoring clubs played out a 0 - 0 draw in the last game of the season

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Huddersfield without a doubt. One of English football's great historic old clubs and probably the very first example of a club completely dominating English football. Anything that introduces Herbert Chapman to a new generation of kids can't be bad and it serves as a reminder that football didn't start in 1992.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here