Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like to win the play-offs?

Who do you want to win the playoffs?

• Newcastle

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Reading

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 63 17.4%
  • Sheffield Wednesday

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Fulham

Votes: 259 71.5%
  • Leeds

Votes: 6 1.7%

• Total voters

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
So now we can sit back, kick of our shoes, pour ourselves a glass of our favourite tipple, maybe a nice cigar/bag of maltesers, and THOROUGHLY ENJOY the play-offs for the first time in a long while. Who do you want to win? For me:

Newcastle - probably won't need to get involved, although great if they were as I have a little bet on them winning

Reading - urgghh

Huddersfield - would be nice for the club and fans, but I don't know. That Wagner - well he just seems a bit of a ... tit.

Sheffield Wednesday - rather fond of the Massive, despite their audacity in beating us in the playoffs last year. Fans on the whole do seem to have more that two brain cells to rub together.

Fulham - like Fulham, good club, nice away day.

Leeds - nah.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Although i hugely prefer Fulham i've gone for Reading .... most likely to fill one of the 3 relegation places in the PL and if Fulham fail hopefully we can tempt Cairney

I was thinking the same about Reading taking one of the relegation spots. Good shout on Cairney as well.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The team most likely to nail on one of the relegation spots next season. So that's Huddersfield for me.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fulham, comfortably the best footballing team we played this year. Good club with good fans and a good day out.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Huddersfield deserve it but I want Fulham to come up, because its a good away day and just like the club.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Huddersfield. No time for sentiment, our priority now is to secure survival in the Prem.

Plus the fact they've been the 3rd best side in the Championship for a good chunk of the season.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Don't want to go to Yorkshire in the Premier League, second rate now.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Only just spotted on last day of the season: Massive v Fulham

*adopts Kevin Keegan voice*

I would love it, just love it if Fulham won there on last day to knock massive out of the play offs

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Without question Fulham , i think we were quite fortunate to have taken 6 points off then this season and on a slightly selfish note it's one of my fav awaydays , if they do go up i hope they keep hold of Cairney and Sessegnon if they don't get promoted then i can see the big boys coming in for both .

albionite

May 20, 2009
Only just spotted on last day of the season: Massive v Fulham

*adopts Kevin Keegan voice*

I would love it, just love it if Fulham won there on last day to knock massive out of the play offs

Normally I would agree but would find it far more funnier if Leeds missed out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here