Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

International press coverage of our promotion to the Premier League?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
And when the time-up whistle rang and the promotion was decided, it became a situation in which the fans began to hit the pitch. :lolol:

Antoni Knocker Try Selphy in the best situation! It is memories of my life.

In the last 34 years I fought 1545 games, and finally I got a right to sacrifice my deep appreciation. (Is the writer angling for loyalty points?)

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I'd be interested to see what the Israeli press made of it given Kayal and Hemed's centrality within our squad, but can't seem to find anything.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Don Parasol

Jan 29, 2017
Peruvian TV have even covered it, showing celebration scenes of the players crowd surfing on the trains . They love that kind of thing over there.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Funny enough there was nothing on teletext yesterday (yes i know it is old and cr*p) but they did manage a Harry Rednapp story. No mention of Plymouth either....

Our promotion got a small article in today's Gazzetta dello Sport in italy:

View attachment 84415

They seem to think we're dreaming of playing derbies against Bournemouth and Southampton... otherwise a good read.

Bearing in mind that there are fans of Serie A teams who have to travel 1,000 miles to see an away game, a trip to Bournemouth is relatively local.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Google Translate offered me this: "Brighton was offered a £ 20m bid for the transfer fee, with lieutenant champions Louise Dunk, Dale Stevens and Anthony Nykaert, all hoping for a promotion to the Premier League after rejecting all of them."

I have a feeling that if it was a Louise Dunk that had been stripped to her underwear during the pitch invasion the headlines may have been somewhat less charitable!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here