Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bill Archer

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Amidst all the euphoria around this, the greatest day in our wonderful club's history.my mind drifted back to our erstwhile chairman ,and his part in it. :I would love to send him a message, but I cannot find suitable words for this forum. Would anybody like to take a stab at a message to the cock juggling thunderc..t?

Sorry mods

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
You know his address then?

Dec 29, 2011
Would success have been so sweet if it wasn't for him? Time to move on and start a new chapter in our history, but never forget how we fought to get here.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Amidst all the euphoria around this, the greatest day in our wonderful club's history.my mind drifted back to our erstwhile chairman ,and his part in it. :I would love to send him a message, but I cannot find suitable words for this forum. Would anybody like to take a stab at a message to the cock juggling thunderc..t?

Sorry mods

I can understand where you're coming from but just forget him. He's not worth yours, or anyone else's, energy.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is Archer dead? One of the few people i could hope so and I'd piss on his grave.
Knowingly hurt so many people for personal greed.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing

Sorry mods

Sure, why not...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I always said that I wouldn't be able to move on until we found ourselves in a brand new shiny stadium of our own.

I am happy to say that has largely been the case, and I have barely given them a thought since we began playing at The Amex. Although I am still yet to go past (let alone into) the site of the Goldstone Ground (R.I.P.) since I walked out of the ground in 1997 after the Donny game. I literally walked away unable to even glance over my shoulder. Maybe I can bring myself to do it now, but no longer living in the area it has rarely come up that I've needed the sort of ludicrous detours I used to have to perform for many years after we left.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I suspect he and Bellotti (if he could talk) would argue that if they hadn't sold the Goldstone the AMEX and yesterday would never have happened. Cocks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I suspect he and Bellotti (if he could talk) would argue that if they hadn't sold the Goldstone the AMEX and yesterday would never have happened. Cocks.

True, he'd no doubt take the credit for the Amex.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Sorry mods

You know his address then?

What you definitly cannot do is to look at Companies House for William Ernest ARCHER and see all the businesses he resigned from in 2007 and look at the registered address. Nor can you look on Rightmove or Lnad Reg and check that address and see that the house has not been sold since 2000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here