Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad things about being in the PL

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I've had two people today tell me they're are going to buy a season ticket next season.

Neither are Albion fans, and neither have a clue how hard it is to get one, if you aren't on the waiting list. I didn't explain, just said" yeah, good idea"

:ffsparr:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Patronising twats from established Premier League clubs registering on NSC and polluting NSC it with their Billy Big Bollox nonsense.

Not a problem if they want to get involved in the right spirit but I fear many won't, sadly.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No more Football League newspaper over a coffee on Sunday morning. Great read. May still buy it even though we're not in it.

But every newspaper will have a huge report on the game in their "sports" pull out sections?
As far as they seem to be concerned, there is only one division in England.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Genuine jcls

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
How is that any harder than Rotherham, Huddersfield, Leeds, Blackburn, Newcastle etc this season?

We have not played the likes of Man U away in the league for 34 years. I really don't want that fixture, and a number of others to be on a Monday night.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
More likely to be the USofA bearing in mind our current major sponsor?

I also heard that USofA, Canada and Mexico have a bid in for the 2026 World Cup. 30 matches in America and 10 each in Canada and Mexico. (How will fans get through Trump's wall?) Unless some other super rich desert dwellers manage to buy the WC that should be a pretty strong bid.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
NSC having a few binfests, rudeness to other fans and general gloom.

It's been so nice on here for the last couple of years since Sami Hyppia left. Any personal problems that posters have, the amazing humour on here at times and general feel-good factor. I REALLY hope it doesn't change if we have a difficult season.

Oct 25, 2003
I reckon we're suddenly going to have a lot of new fans who are going to expect us to suddenly be amazing and are probably going to be really impatient and annoying when we lose

"we gave David Silva way too much time on the ball"
"we should have marked Ibrahimovic better"

etc.

away fans are probably going to be quite annoying and have massive chips on their shoulders

it's going to be sad to see some of this seasons heroes struggling to make the grade

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Any Albion 'fan' who says they're not sure who to support when we play Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea etc. No you can't have two clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here