Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£4-5 million to be spent of the stadium...

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
Was sat front row on the half way line in the east stand for a change. If that studio is finished by Saturday I will be mightily impressed. Also noticed the new? Electronic advertising boards across the east upper. I drove today where as I normally get wankered so this MAY have been there a long time....

a bit of glass , a few chairs and a desk ??

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Interesting. My STH is in WSL, but I sat in ESL today, thought the sound was rubbish in comparison, sounded muffled.

I think they were testing them so may have had different settings at different times. Was in the EU as opposed to the WSU today and the music was being faded across the pitch and back continually. Thought they were louder and clearer too.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
1901 Tier wasn't open - only a handful of people in it - presumably that accounts for the missing 3000. What work are they doing there ?

Can't see the studio being completed by Saturday - looks like this now

24b1350b4d9d2458da01be9aca0f618a.jpg

Me neither. But it will provide a great view of the West Stand on tv when done. I was trying to work out if seats have had to be removed to build this? Anyone know?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
The new media suite/studio/call it what you will is apparently not going to be ready for the City match so that, effectively, gives them till the end of the month to finish it. Any ideas about what they will do with the old tv/radio studio in the north west corner/ I thought the speakers were very loud and clear today (I'm in the lower west)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Was sat front row on the half way line in the east stand for a change. If that studio is finished by Saturday I will be mightily impressed. Also noticed the new? Electronic advertising boards across the east upper. I drove today where as I normally get wankered so this MAY have been there a long time....

The east upper electronic boards are new. It was only pitchside last season.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Do they need the studio for Saturday?

It's on BT Sport and I thought their pundits stand pitch side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The media areas under the West Stand have been remodelled, with a blank wall where a toilet entrance once was. I think they must have got O'Reilly to do it and left Manuel in charge.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
1901 Tier wasn't open - only a handful of people in it - presumably that accounts for the missing 3000. What work are they doing there ?

Can't see the studio being completed by Saturday - looks like this now

24b1350b4d9d2458da01be9aca0f618a.jpg

Putting glass barriers in
9407c89b74cbb9958c0e269eb4b928ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The new media suite/studio/call it what you will is apparently not going to be ready for the City match so that, effectively, gives them till the end of the month to finish it. Any ideas about what they will do with the old tv/radio studio in the north west corner/ I thought the speakers were very loud and clear today (I'm in the lower west)

It'll still be used I think. The requirement is to have two TV studios, so that a foreign broadcaster can present live from the ground at the same time as Sky/BT. Unlikely to be a common scenario (yet) but could happen I suppose if, for instance, an opponent is playing to win the title at the Amex.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here