Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£4-5 million to be spent of the stadium...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was down at the stadium today and I enquired about this and was told 100 new seats in front of the studio to be used by people that are using the studio/lounge area.
All has to be finished by 08/09/17

It seems 2/3 of the construction is a lounge, the other 1/3 the studio? Is the lounge for the tv people or a separate lounge for, say, players family and friends?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
perhaps it's "jokes" like this which helps perpetuate supremely misguided fools offering up this kind of "banter"...

View attachment 88195

Really, really vile. Don't mean to derail but seldom have I felt so sick as seeing this particular gem, on the Facebook newsfeed no less. A sign of things to come this season? Or will the issue get it's highest-profile attention yet?

It's only one moron, however foul, but then football isn't subject to a test from MENSA, is it?

The joke of it is that Manchester has a far higher gay population than Brighton, not that it matters of course!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know a roofer who has been working on the new studio roof. Its been completely waterproofed. Which seems a bit pointless, being as its literally only a few feet under a, errr, massive great big roof.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
6da90c8baf66e189dd130d36ce979e3d.png

Liking that view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Sorry if this is fixtures and it is something I have riffed on before but I would like to hear that they are putting in some alternative steps for the coach park and another lift. The poor buggers who have to queue for the existing lift have a long wait.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Noticed there is now a fixed divider in SE corner between home and away fans. Think that's great given that end of the East is a family section and some away fans are pretty vile. Sat there once with my son just to recieve 90 minutes of abuse and hand gestures.

Noticed there is now a fixed divider in SE corner between home and away fans. Think that's great given that end of the East is a family section and some away fans are pretty vile. Sat there once with my son just to recieve 90 minutes of abuse and hand gestures.

The end (E1H) is not the family section. E1G is the family block up that end.

At least this year there is the option of the shelf for families.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sorry if this is fixtures and it is something I have riffed on before but I would like to hear that they are putting in some alternative steps for the coach park and another lift. The poor buggers who have to queue for the existing lift have a long wait.

I don't know why, but the queue to get up the steps to the coach park and to use the lift was massive against City.... it's not like we've not had 30k there before, yet I've never seen it that rammed before. There is clearly space to put in more steps, as there's a whole bank where they could be built.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

I hope you stopped his pocket money.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

For anyone who didn't see it, this is the new studio.

Interesting interview with Paul Barber there. Our main remaining target is a number 9 with pace who we have already identified. We may add one other if we can. We are prepared to break our transfer record again to get the right striker.

"We have our eye on one particular player, it's going to be difficult to get it done but we are going to try very hard".

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Interesting interview with Paul Barber there. Our main remaining target is a number 9 with pace who we have already identified. We may add one other if we can. We are prepared to break our transfer record again to get the right striker.

"We have our eye on one particular player, it's going to be difficult to get it done but we are going to try very hard".
Interesting.

22 minutes in is the relevant part.

2 players - a striker for sure, and 1 other.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Really interesting comment by Barber on 22 mins, we are looking at spending over 16Mil on a particular striker!

I'm confused, was this before CH said that he didn't think we would break our transfer again? It was in the Argus earlier this week

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here