Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your personal contribution to our promotion is....what?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Coming on here and being an overly negative **** about everything, and starting threads about how games are gonna be CRAP. It seems to have worked after being overly positive last season.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Mine is simple - I have steadfastly refused to forgive Glenn Murray for signing for Palace and won't forgive him until the end of the season. My ire towards him has been a key factor in making sure he never got complacent when playing for us.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I kept faith with my Salt Water Crocodile avatar, despite that silly honey badger winning the WHC this year. I'll keep him until the end of the season and then find a great photo of Hughton to use instead.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I have a pair of black and white gazelles - I wore them to Lincoln, Huddersfield, Newcastle (H), Forest and Leeds - I then proceeded to go back to my old shoes and look what has happened.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I've left score prediction threads alone, since predicting some matches and us losing.

I haven't seen us lose since I can't remember, when I've actually been to a game. :albion2:
This season - Played 4 Won 4 For 11 Against 2, and I have a ticket for the Bristol City game :drink:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
As far as I'm aware, it's the first season at the Amex that I have attended every home game.

The only other season I've done this was last season at Withdean.

CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES OLE OLE OLE

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Two things.

My Dad and I having an extra strong lucky mint at the start of each half at every home game.

Me counting the opposition players at the start of each half just to make sure they have 11 players on the pitch. You never know....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've been wearing lucky socks all season that are way past their sell by date, holes all over the place, very uncomfortable. I tried to bed in new lucky socks earlier in the season but it coincided with a bad run so the old fellas came back and did business but it's been pretty uncomfortable on the feet.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Same t shirt/boxers and socks for last 6 matches.

(They were washed in between :))

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Always wearing the same Brighton polo shirt on match days, even when they are playing away and I'm not there (unless it's a weekday match and I'm going straight from work, when I wear glasses rather than contact lenses, which seems to have the same magical effect). And always going through the same turnstile and up the same flight of stairs to the concourse on ESU.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Always by my programme from the same seller going in to the ground. There was a massive queue for some reason when we played Brentford so bought it at another kiosk - never again.

Always use the same turnstile to go in.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I have been placing £10 on Newcastle and Huddesfield to both win. Since I started doing it, its only come off once.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Every year since 2006, I have shaken the manager's hand at the pre-season fans forum and wished him luck... this season, I pointedly did not, to test the water of fate (I was away for the forum when we won the league under Poyet)

WIN!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I moved away. Seemed to do the trick.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Taking a piss on or around 40 minutes when games have been tight. I think I managed to miss 6 goals this season by doing so, thus shooting us to the premier league. I sit Central in the WSU and frequently told to go to the toilet its a little strange.

I also had someone shake my hand yesterday thanking me for going to the toilet all season when we needed it.

In addition the same grey jumper to home and away games. The only time i didnt wear it was Newcastle.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
After we lost at Leeds I stuck £200 on us not to get promoted at 7/1, sending us on a five match winning streak. Money well spent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here