Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Hughton: humble, classy and ours.

D

Deleted member 2719

Excellent, footage although i have been critical of his one up front at home formation i have never dislike Chris as a man.

Now he is towing the line and playing two up front i was rather expecting him to mention thanks within his speech to Mouldy Boots for this information that basically got us to the Premier league.

I would just like to add, thanks for listening...................................oh and you are a SUPERSTAR.:rock::ascarf:punk:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
great video
nice to see the Chairman really enjoying himself along with the fans..............the joy on his face says it all a real Brighton man

Yep it was great at the end when he was taking it all in with his wife. We only see the games and the interviews and although they seem in it together, we probably don't understand how together they really are behind the scenes. They looked like an extended family.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Official?! They tell us to stay off the pitch, we wisely ignore them, and now they want to bask in OUR glory!

Makes me mad.

This. Classic Barber. Hijacking something he DELIBERATELY banned, then turning into something positive. Next thing you know it'll have been his 'brilliant idea' and 'we always wanted a PROPER pitch invasion* that lasted for HOURS'

*now sponsored by Qualcast

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
That was superb.
I've had to share this as it should be seen by many, many people.

Me and my maternal family are solid Albion, but it was nice to hear he retains his love of Spurs, as my dad's side of the family are big Tottenham fans

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He's happy to take all the credit now. Bet he'll be blaming the players next season when we're not winning as many games.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Finally found the time to sit down and watch this. I am just in awe of Mr Hughton. What on earth did we do so right to deserve him?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
This video was terrific but understandably it now looks like the club are trying their best to remove it from the internet.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Wonderful bloke and fantastic manager. Calm,thoughtful, always respectful of others and right on board with our fans and history. Let's be honest, we would have taken promotion with an ego maniac, grumbling embarrassment if offered, but what a joy to do it with such a cool and classy man.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Bozza,

following on from our email conversation could this thread be removed please

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here