Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Hughton: humble, classy and ours.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
What I don't think I realised is how much better it would feel to achieve this with a manager, and players, like the ones we've got.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hearing the fans on the pitch is brilliant. Bloom, Perry etc must have been welling up hearing Hughton talk like that and all the fans outside!

I must admit, that video is probably the first time I've felt a bit teary. What a club... I just love the way we've gone about this season so classy. No big chat, mind games, egos that this league has previously seen in promoted teams. Brilliant stuff and I hope whatever happens we stick by Chris next season

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The exact opposite of Poyet.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Only thing wrong is title , he is not one of the classiest , he is THE classiest. I have been following the Albion since 1953 and no albion manager has come close.
I n fact the only other manager who I think can give him a good run for his money is the late great Sir Bobby Robson and you cant get better praise than that in my humble openion

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Oh my god, the man is unbelievable. How can he be that calm and speak so well during that madness! He amazes me more every week.

He is an incredible manager and inspirational man. We are so lucky to have him. Love him.

I can't say it better than this. He comes across as the classiest man in football.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
You can tell why it has worked out so well, for a relationship (Manager/Players) to work for each other, you need a balance of personalities. we have the perfect "Ying/Yang" combination.

We have Chris who is calm, measured and assured in what he says and do...

and then we have players who are crowd surfing on the nearest train!!

A brilliant combination!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here