Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Can't understand why voters vote for the LIBS as they promise the earth and then wonder how they will pay for it.
As somone who voted remain I thought DC was stitched up by European Unelected commissioners.
we are doing better than many European countries and we pay more for its defence and bailouts.
They need us as much as we need them.
As for the greens why don't they get Brightons recycling targets up.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
This thread has a funereal feel about it. Retards continuously having their pathetic digs. Leave the EU first THEN vote for your predilection. This election is predominantly about buggering off those EU Nazi federalists first.

Amusing to see all the name calling from individuals who most likely will vote for people who warmly embrace terrorist organisations or parties which can't accept democractic decisions(otherwise known as 'progressives' :facepalm: ) ... extremist loons !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This thread has a funereal feel about it. Retards continuously having their pathetic digs. Leave the EU first THEN vote for your predilection. This election is predominantly about buggering off those EU Nazi federalists first.

Good plan ! lets not worry about cuts to education, welfare and social care... just so long as we leave Europe we can click our heels together and go back to Bournemouth in 1970 .:facepalm:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Good plan ! lets not worry about cuts to education, welfare and social care... just so long as we leave Europe we can click our heels together and go back to Bournemouth in 1970 .:facepalm:

Bang on queue 'one of the afore mentioned' arrives.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I see those evil Tories have committed to spending the UN required level of GDP/Billions on Foreign aid .. against the wishes of the supposedly dominant right wing press ... one of the very few countries that do.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bang on queue 'one of the afore mentioned' arrives.

I think I arrived before you Rivet ?, still you enjoy your moment, just don't get ill , have to get on the housing ladder or get old, must be great living without a conscience.

PS, quotation marks are these " " as opposed to the apostrophe's you have used allegedly to " quote me " , still never mind.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I see those evil Tories have committed to spending the UN required level of GDP/Billions on Foreign aid .. against the wishes of the supposedly dominant right wing press ... one of the very few countries that do.

It must really rankle with them though mustn't it ? 5th biggest economy in the world and throwing 0.7% of GDP down the drain ?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It must really rankle with them though mustn't it ? 5th biggest economy in the world and throwing 0.7% of GDP down the drain ?

Well, it must do .. they couldn't possibly be doing it for the right reasons as they are Tories = evil .. correct?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, it must do .. they couldn't possibly be doing it for the right reasons as they are Tories = evil .. correct?

Don't worry, they will offset this in some other way, ramping NIC's for the self employed, probate increases or other stealth taxes. If the Tories are such good business people and so benevolent why is it that all we hear about is cuts ?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Don't worry, they will offset this in some other way, ramping NIC's for the self employed, probate increases or other stealth taxes. If the Tories are such good business people and so benevolent why is it that all we hear about is cuts ?

Hope your not suggesting we should spend x billions on our citizens/the poor and needy in this country over Pakistan nuclear or x countries military ambitions :ohmy:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

It's called selective hearing. Have you HEARD about that?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Trump now saying trade deal with EU will be priority ahead of any trade deal with the UK. That's really showing our world standing.
So the Tories really are the party to be trusted with Brexit and post Brexit.
Just expect to be poorer for longer due to tariffs and higher taxation

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The fit for work scheme is an abomination, especially regarding mental health cases. Got OCD? You're fit for work as you can walk. No? Oh let's cut your benefits then.

To add some context could you confirm which benefits your OCD person would be cut from and onto and what this represents in terms of their income for not working ?

Why wouldnt you expect/demand validation on any recipient of benefits, as an employed person we are continually challenged and legally obliged to divulge our working details, as a taxpayer I would expect a similar dynamic to those that do not work.

It doesnt follow that you automatically become 'vulnerable' when you are in receipt of benefits and those that are genuinely vulnerable need some level of validation, otherwise how can you ever know ?

Its all here, so either let me know the figures and circumstance and we can debate whether they will, in your words starve.

http://www.entitledto.co.uk/benefits-calculator/startcalc.aspx?

D

Deleted member 22389

All you short-memory lim dem voters need to educate yourself on the illiberal Tim Farron.

He's either a **** or taking a principled stance of not voting on matters which we has a religious view on, in which case he is completely unfit to lead.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rebeccacmyers/status/855684223012941824

Lets just say he has a problematic stance on womans issues and gay rights. Not a good look.

But that's OK because his name isn't Nigel Farage, this is why the left in some parts have become so hypocritical. Where are the protests? That's OK because it's Farron.

D

Deleted member 22389

Trump now saying trade deal with EU will be priority ahead of any trade deal with the UK. That's really showing our world standing.
So the Tories really are the party to be trusted with Brexit and post Brexit.
Just expect to be poorer for longer due to tariffs and higher taxation

What's wrong with higher taxation to help for the services that we all use?

Irn-bruno

Aug 28, 2015
My house
I don't like Corbyn much but you can't let the Tories continue to destroy our country because of personal dislike of Corybn. Vote policies not leaders.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here