Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Corbyn wriggling big time. Exposed as an IRA sympathiser who has surrounded himself with like minded people. Scary.

Supporter, not sympathiser, according to a former leader of the IRA. He wanted an IRA victory said Sean O'Callaghan, former leader of the IRA.

I really do hope that is the end of this traitor.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Andrew Neil has brought up all the facts:

Sean O Callaghan a leading Republican murderer and Seamus Mallon both stated that Corbyn never ever spoke to them about securing peace in Ireland, instead they remember him supporting an IRA terrorist victory throughout.

Those involved in the 1997 peace process have no memory of Corbyn having any role, or of any of dubious contacts helping.

McDonnell and Abbott both on the record as wanting a IRA terrorist victory over the UK.

These three characters, in a desparate bid for power, have smoothed all this over. Now cruelly exposed.

Amazing what these so-called 'conviction politicians' will do to get than hands on 10 and 11 Downing Street.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
'Expect parents to collect to pay for the teachers', the man is a pathological liar!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
'Expect parents to collect to pay for the teachers', the man is a pathological liar!

He is a liar. He clearly wanted a united Ireland and if achieved murder so be that. That was his opinion in a country with free speech.

Now he lies to say that all he ever wanted was peace.

Get the impression that he was once a man of conviction, but his leech-like PR advisors and spin doctors have got him to 'adjust' his history.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Since you don't quote any sources, I don't know, but it looks like he's referring to what he would do in OPPOSITION. He's hardly likely to oppose a deal he's negotiated himself. Unless he's certifiable.

What do you mean 'opposition'? The country voted for brexit, not just the Tories. If he was any sort of brexit minister - real or shadow - he would be supporting the Brits in their negotiations, not throwing spanners in the works at every opportunity.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Andrew Neil has brought up all the facts:

Sean O Callaghan a leading Republican murderer and Seamus Mallon both stated that Corbyn never ever spoke to them about securing peace in Ireland, instead they remember him supporting an IRA terrorist victory throughout.

Those involved in the 1997 peace process have no memory of Corbyn having any role, or of any of dubious contacts helping.

McDonnell and Abbott both on the record as wanting a IRA terrorist victory over the UK.

These three characters, in a desparate bid for power, have smoothed all this over. Now cruelly exposed.

Amazing what these so-called 'conviction politicians' will do to get than hands on 10 and 11 Downing Street.

Amazing what your interpretation of this interview is. I suppose half the reason we are in situation we are in now. Democracy alliows everyone a vote, no matter how thick.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
This generally left leaning forum is very quiet right now, embarrassed by your TRAITOR perhaps?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
This generally left leaning forum is very quiet right now, embarrassed by your TRAITOR perhaps?

Not really. Corbyn performed much better than May did, despite the harder treatment, and various journalists (including anti-Corbyn/Labour) seem to agree.

[tweet]868171990229766145[/tweet]
[tweet]868171988845678593[/tweet]
[tweet]868172509778239488[/tweet]
[tweet]868172495911874560[/tweet]
[tweet]868172828767526912[/tweet]
[tweet]868172290047053824[/tweet]
[tweet]868172274381316099[/tweet]
[tweet]868168377373777920[/tweet]
[tweet]868172223760265216[/tweet]

For sure he could have performed better (as most people will think after they've been interviewed by Neil), but he definitely held his own and it wasn't the car crash interview May had where she struggled to mutter sentiments other than 'strong and stable' and 'Corbyn is useless'. Overall, May fared worse.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
You pathetic, moronic, fanatical Corbyn extremists on this thread make me sick!

What the f*** did these poor people do to deserve this slaughter for example?:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40059307

Every day you wake up hating May more than the day before - there must be a name for this sickness?

I am contemptuous of Corbyn but I don't hate him. Do you ever stop to analyse if your extreme point of view disqualifies you from rational debate or are you now so far gone that you couldn't care a ****.

The fanatical ISIS loons started off like you - but I bet you just can't see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here