Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Amazing how now Peston goes on about who JC met and didn't meet but never a word about the Tories and their closeness to people like Jimmy Savile

Probably because its not relevant.
Its not relevant either that historical labour figures met the wrong un

image002-e1350256532688.jpg

brownDM0905_468x307.jpg

bit perverse and desperate you would mention a sick paedophile that pulled the wool over the eyes of much of the country

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It's nothing to do with the one you voted for. As mentioned above, the various parties share information on who's voted. As to why you should do it? If a party has your name as a potential voter, they'll knock you up that evening if your name's not been ticked off

how do they know who i voted for if i am very careful never to share this information

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

It's all a long time ago now, [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] but when it comes to the 1980's, the Conservatives are always the ones with the moral superiority.

Margaret-Thatcher-pictured-with-the-South-African-Premier-PWBotha.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It's all a long time ago now, @<a href="http://www.northstandchat.com/member.php?u=1416" target="_blank">Ernest</a> but when it comes to the 1980's, the Conservatives are always the ones with the moral superiority.

View attachment 85798

1/ you forgot to add your usual Conservative And Unionist Handle......stop slacking

2/ time to bring the relevance into the 21st century......stop living in the past.

If anyone wants to say she is not bonkers after that ............well good luck

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Lol I wondered if you'd be in meltdown by now and sure enough :)

So all you got is the IRA lies? Just going to keep pounding away at that and hope people don't notice you are too scared to say anything about the big issues, because even you know the Labour policies are way more popular? :)

Lies? ... quotes by Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott honouring, supporting terrorists.The IRA Leadership said he and McDonnell were seen as useful IRA supporting idiots, Seamus Mallon key architect of the peace process said Corbyn was pro IRA and irrelevant to the peace process.

Terrorism and politicians record on combating or cosying up to terrorists .. not a big issue in your world then? I know you would stand by your man even if he was pictured wearing I love the IRA t shirt while waving a couple of ISIS flags but it has genuinely surprised me how many people can overlook his and other leading figures views and voting record on anti terrorist legislation.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
how do they know who i voted for if i am very careful never to share this information

You have nothing to worry about then and no reason to give your number. This information gathering is purely to identify supporters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If your actions of 30 years ago are considered important why do we have Trident in the hands of a convicted drunk driver ?

John McDonnell Shadow Chancellor - “It's about time we started honouring those people involved in the armed struggle. It was the bombs and bullets and sacrifice made by the likes of Bobby Sands that brought Britain to the negotiating table. The peace we have now is due to the action of the IRA.” Comments made in 2003.

Isn't one of the supposed redeeming features of these far left politicians their principled stands and unwavering commitment to their long held beliefs?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
John McDonnell Shadow Chancellor - “It's about time we started honouring those people involved in the armed struggle. It was the bombs and bullets and sacrifice made by the likes of Bobby Sands that brought Britain to the negotiating table. The peace we have now is due to the action of the IRA.” Comments made in 2003.

Isn't one of the supposed redeeming features of these far left politicians their principled stands and unwavering commitment to their long held beliefs?

After seeing Abbott on Marr this morning I shuddered when I thought that people would want her as HS.
I then thought of McDonnell, as number 2 (literally ) and Corbyn.......well.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
After seeing Abbott on Marr this morning I shuddered when I thought that people would want her as HS.
I then thought of McDonnell, as number 2 (literally ) and Corbyn.......well.

I'll "Trump" you

Boris Johnson
Michael Fallon
Michael Gove
David Davis
Damian Green
Liam Fox

All buffoons of the highest order and all entrusted with key positions in HM government

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here