J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
lots of noddys standing around wearing rosettes

mostly detatched from reality

not much changed there then

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Calm down old boy, it was just an observation.

It's the apparent 'mobilisation' of the hidden hordes of potential Labour supporters that I find bizarre.

It's not personal.

I''m just utterly, utterly jaded.

They are all liars, and frankly very odd people.

I just think the time has come for a new kind of democracy. What that is, I do not know. But the past 60 years or so... we'll it hasn't really worked... swing ball politics, and you know what? I feel like the poor ball on a string, battered, bruised and left crying in the old drafty shed for year upon miserable year, until my string deteriorates, frays and I fall to the floor under that old patio seat... forgotten and utterly powerless as the shed rots around me.

Democracy: it just doesn't do what it says on the ****ing tin.

Give me the temple of Mithras.

Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I have only seen Labour banners on peoples houses while delivering in Worthing, including one lady telling me not to vote Tory while delivering a parcel.

Don't think Worthing has ever not been a conservative seat in my lifetime, so proportional representation might be a good thing, even though it was out voted last time, it hasn't stopped Scotland wanting another vote.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I am voting Theresa as she wears the best Jimmy Choo's.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I know exactly when you said, which I interpreted as anyone the same political thinking (and right of) say Cameron.

I broadened it to include liberals and the right/centre wing of the Labour movement.

Apologies if you meant that in the first place.

ah I see the difference, yours is a better definition of what I meant, torys, lib dems and the right side of the labour movement (if that's not a contradiction!)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Tories heading for a landslide, but I can't remember any other campaign where contstantly on social media all kinds of people are urging people to register and vote Labour in numbers, when that actual result, and Corbyn in Number 10, would be a disaster for the nation.

Social media is over-represented by tedious immature virtue signalling bell ends .. the first respondent to your post being a prime example.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
So you won't be voting for the Tories as their manifesto is completely uncosted.

I didn't say that was the reason I would or wouldn't vote for them. I just said that in order for Labour to win that's what they need to do.,. They have produced their manifesto and said we can do this, and here's how we pay for it. BUT if you do cost something, and say we can do all this for this many £s, and this is where its coming from then its disingenuous to just leave out half the costs because they either don't know how much its going to be, or, they do, and if they publish that, it will show the sums don't add up.
I wont vote for them because I disagree with a fair chunk of what they say they want to do, and the fact that they still cant decide among themselves if they will or wont defend the country

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have only seen Labour banners on peoples houses while delivering in Worthing, including one lady telling me not to vote Tory while delivering a parcel.

Don't think Worthing has ever not been a conservative seat in my lifetime, so proportional representation might be a good thing, even though it was out voted last time, it hasn't stopped Scotland wanting another vote.

It's the noisy minority.

The quiet majority will not be voting hard left, despite the noise from the likes of Charlotte Church, RagNBone Man, Russell Brand and other usual suspects arrogantly assuming that their fame will switch voters. If anything, it's a turn off.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
IMG_20170520_081713.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here