Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

larus

I know Labou voters are feeling good at the moment, but the reality is the Tories will be the largest party. Lib Dems won't go into a coalition and TM will resign. A new leader for the Tories and a probable second election later this year.

Not positive for anyone, no matter how anyone tried to spin this.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I know Labou voters are feeling good at the moment, but the reality is the Tories will be the largest party. Lib Dems won't go into a coalition and TM will resign. A new leader for the Tories and a probable second election later this year.

No Tory majority?
May gone?
No Lim Dems in power?
Another election night booze up?

Sounds ****ing brilliant to me!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

With you on that. Riveting stuff but little to feel positive about once the dust settles

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Corbyn just become favourite to be next PM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here