Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Going to have an apple. Intend to cut it up with one of those metal squashers that divide it into slices. If you don't hear from me for a while, I may have cut myself doing it. My direction of travel here is west to east. No serving hatch between kitchen and sitting room.

I don't use Twitter or Facebook, but I'm getting a real flavour tonight of what it must be like. :lolol:

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Spreadex go with 321-327 on total Tory seats. Sporting index go 322-328.

So neither of them believe the exit poll, both think it will be a handful more than predicted and right on the overall majority/hung parliament border.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Before the Exit Poll Cons were 352-362 on Spreadex. Don't think I'll pay too much attention to them, they don't know any more than the rest of us.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
In the humour stakes, NSC is surpassing itself tonight.

In the "being prepared with plenty of booze" stakes, NSC has let itself down big time, and I include myself in that.

I have too much booze - you'd be shocked. We need a fairer system of redistribution - I'd be willing to give up some of my Pisco to make a stronger NSC and anyone who wouldn't is mean and selfish.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Did your ever think Amber Rudd would win?

I thought Kirby, Caulfield and Rudd would always lose. Ruling party MP's targeted in marginals, with the urban areas of East Sussex very often going against the Tories.

I didn't quite know how to call Hastings and Rye, her personal popularity was also going to count against her. See what happens though, it's not over till its over.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
In the humour stakes, NSC is surpassing itself tonight.

In the "being prepared with plenty of booze" stakes, NSC has let itself down big time, and I include myself in that.

The irony being Ive decided not to drink tonight and I have a 12 pack of beer and a full (ish) drinks cupboard downstairs. I may succumb later.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't quite know how to call Hastings and Rye, her personal popularity was also going to count against her. See what happens though, it's not over till its over.

Rudd was massively odds on to retain her seat.

Hindsight is great, but she does seem to quite unlikeable, which was never going to help her.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here