Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As a lifelong Conservative voter I wish all of the progressives well, all of the parties worked incredibly hard to get their message out in a very short space of time, on two occasions literally in terrifying conditions.

The people have spoken and the Conservatives need to listen. As for me I won't be whining on FB ant Twitter, the world hasn't ended, I won't be heading into the city to smash it up with my face covered and I most certainly won't be falling out with friends and family over this result, well done to Mr Corbyn.

A gracious post. And you're way too good looking to cover your face.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As a lifelong Conservative voter I wish all of the progressives well, all of the parties worked incredibly hard to get their message out in a very short space of time, on two occasions literally in terrifying conditions.

The people have spoken and the Conservatives need to listen. As for me I won't be whining on FB ant Twitter, the world hasn't ended, I won't be heading into the city to smash it up with my face covered and I most certainly won't be falling out with friends and family over this result, well done to Mr Corbyn.

No one dies because of this result, in fact it might save lives as now the Tories will have to listen to the people. There is a "Magic Money Tree" which hopefully will now be made to scatter its fruit on the NHS,education and social care among many needs other than the needs of the banks. Those who had no part in the collapse of global finance should no longer have to pay for their mistakes in the form of continuing austerity.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That's it, official. Hung parliament. Bad for the country in terms of a negotiating position.

I disagree. The onus is now on parliament to act like adults and have a sensible cross-party discussion about Brexit. Can they behave like adults? They're going to have to otherwise the public will toast them at the next election. There's way too much at stake now.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
As happy as I am that the tories are being rejected and the right wing press have been given the finger this is a total mess, all Cameron's fault.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I disagree. The onus is now on parliament to act like adults and have a sensible cross-party discussion about Brexit. Can they behave like adults? They're going to have to otherwise the public will toast them at the next election. There's way too much at stake now.

Let's hope they do, fingers crossed.....i wouldn't bet on it though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here