Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Blimey - Jezza's face when his Trident hypocrisy was laid out for all to see!

:lolol:

So it took 9 days, 20 staff and £300k to come up with these planted questions and "witty" ripostes :thumbsup:

I've only seen the two clips on twitter about the fire safety, but she destroyed him.

Especially on the Labour standard, we need more fireman, throw more money at it, and she slapped him down saying the regulations are in place, they are not being applied. The issue of checking was taken away from the Fire Brigade under the last Labour government. You could train a million firefighters, it wasn't going to stop the tragedy happening!!!

JC is such a ****wit when debating one on one.

Makes May look even more stupid that she does now, for not taking him on one on one in election debates. Why would she not debate him one on one? It would have been like taking candy from a baby,

Bollocks to the student issue, That's what cost her the majority.

Whoever the Tories replace May with, they need to get JC on a one on one debate as often as they can. I'm no fan of TV debates, but where JC is concerned give every channel one. Have them daily.

I don't know why she didn't do it. Put JC on a pedestal and let him talk without having to back up anything he says, and he has people eating out of his hand. He is a master at that game.

Put him on a one on one debate, and he's about as convincing as Diane Abbott.

Agree Comrade Tubby - the public need to see more of Theresa May one on one, let's do this thing :p

Just seen her destroy him over Trident.

He looked a broken man!!!

She's such an idiot for not going head to head during the election campaign.

I truly hope whether it be 2 years or 5 years, JC is still Labour leader at the next election.

May won't be, but based on that performance from JC today, I don't think the Tories have a lot to worry about from his direction for a while!!

As we speak May should be licking her wounds after being destroyed today. As it is JC let her off the hook. What an embarrassment that man is to this country.

lol

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
:lolol:

So it took 9 days, 20 staff and £300k to come up with these planted questions and "witty" ripostes :thumbsup:

Makes you wonder why JC didn't use the time to come up with some good questions of his own doesn't it, instead of spending his time at a music festival! Maybe his time would have been better spent destroying Mrs May, because after the last couple of weeks she had, she was there for the taking today.

Makes a difference to him when someone can answer him back, and not just stand there and lap up and believe every word he says doesn't it.

If Labour are serious about beating the Tories the next time out, the sooner they bin this clown the better.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Agree Comrade Tubby - the public need to see more of Theresa May one on one, let's do this thing :p

She's had her chance mate. She won't be in charge for the next election.

Can you honestly say Corbyn took his opportunity with that performance?

Even when she was destroying him over trident, he didn't have the sense to shake his head an deny it.

Corbyn's peaked. He had a chance to finish her off today, and blew it.

What a state this country finds itself in. Two leaders who are likely to be booted into touch before the next election.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
She's had her chance mate. She won't be in charge for the next election.

Can you honestly say Corbyn took his opportunity with that performance?

Even when she was destroying him over trident, he didn't have the sense to shake his head an deny it.

Corbyn's peaked. He had a chance to finish her off today, and blew it.

What a state this country finds itself in. Two leaders who are likely to be booted into touch before the next election.

You've mentioned Trident twice now. You sure are impressed with a pre-arranged question from the Tory MP for Aldershot serving up scripted answer for the PM, for a cheap shot after the leader of the opposition has sat down.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
You've mentioned Trident twice now. You sure are impressed with a pre-arranged question from the Tory MP for Aldershot serving up scripted answer for the PM, for a cheap shot after the leader of the opposition has sat down.

You can't help not be can you. Make you wonder why Labour didn't spend a but more time on thinking out their questions doesn't it? On a day the Labour leader should have been busy nailing the final nail into her coffin, he ends up slumped in his chair, not even denying it, which makes you wonder if someone somewhere hasn't got footage of what he said, and he knows about it???

'says one thing to the many, another to the few' I think he's handed Tezza a new catch phrase. She needed one after the mess she made of the last one.

Thanks Jezza :thumbsup:

You can't help not be can you. Make you wonder why Labour didn't spend a but more time on thinking out their questions doesn't it? On a day the Labour leader should have been busy nailing the final nail into her coffin, he ends up slumped in his chair, not even denying it, which makes you wonder if someone somewhere hasn't got footage of what he said, and he knows about it???

'says one thing to the many, another to the few' I think he's handed Tezza a new catch phrase. She needed one after the mess she made of the last one.

http://www.palmsartgallery.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/twilightzone.14283729_std.jpg

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove

You're so easy to hook in for someone constantly claiming to be doing it to everyone else. :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It won't be Corbyn that finishes off May, It'll be the circling vultures in her own party. PMQs is a scripted side show.

This is actually what happened in politics this week:

1) Education minister Justine Greening sneaks out in written statement that Tory plan for grammar schools is dead

2) Tory spokesman today says public sector pay cap now under review

Both were ordered to do so by Prime Minister Corbyn :bowdown:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
You're so easy to hook in for someone constantly claiming to be doing it to everyone else. :lolol:

:nono: That's poor even by your standards! When you have to copy London Irish, you know it's bad. :lol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This is actually what happened in politics this week:

1) Education minister Justine Greening sneaks out in written statement that Tory plan for grammar schools is dead

2) Tory spokesman today says public sector pay cap now under review

Both were ordered to do so by Prime Minister Corbyn :bowdown:

Good innit? JC's got more influence over May than almost anyone else on the whole Tory front bench! :lolol:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That's right we can pay for people to sit on their backside while the rest of us pay for it.

I do find this notion this great country of ours that will fight its way through Brexit would sit on its arse at the first opportunity difficult to accept. It is a nonsense really, the same nonsense actually that says you cut taxes to take in more tax revenue.

Our percentage of tax revenue vs GDP is pitifully low compared to so many other similar size economies. Our taxation rates unsurprisingly are also comparatively low – the great myth of low taxation creates more tax revenue is not supported by the figures.

We talk ourselves up through Brexit with our strength to make new deals in the worth, our strong economy, and yet we can't raise enough tax to pay our public sector workers properly, fund our education system etc.

Our tax revenue is something like 34% of GDP (you'd be forgiven for thinking I'd forgotten to list the UK given you have to scroll down so far...).
Denmark 50.8
Belgium 47.9
France 47.9
Sweden 45.8
Cuba 44.8
Finland 43.6
Norway 43.6
Italy 43.5
Austria 43.4
Lesotho 42.9
Bosnia and Herzegovina 41.2
Germany 40.6
Iceland 40.4
Netherlands 39.8
Swaziland 39.8
Slovenia 39.3
Cyprus 39.2
Hungary 39.1
Greece 39.0
Spain 37.3
Argentina 37.2
Portugal 37.0
Israel 36.8
Croatia 36.7
Luxembourg 36.5
Czech Republic 36.3
European Union 35.7
Botswana 35.2
Malta 35.2
OECD 34.8
New Zealand 34.5
Brazil 34.4
United Kingdom 34.4
Serbia 34.1
Moldova 33.8

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Only one party in power and that is Labour

Any chance you will reveal at any point whether you have done yet another flip-floppy u-turn and decided to support Corbyn again? It's so difficult to keep up with flaky types like you - first you did, then you didn't stating it was a failed experiment that would cost lives. Now? Where do you stand now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here