Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
JC, Angus, Caroline & Tim come out well, Natalie neutral and Rudd and Nuttall absolutely trashed is the result of tonights debate

Completely this.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I understand that tonights debate must have been traumatic for you, what with your strong and stable leader bottling it, Amber Rudd proving how you can achieve high office in this country and still be totally inept, and, that all exceot Nuttall had a better debate than the Torys, there is no need to take it out on me now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Trashed, more like he couldn't get a word in. Stitch up.

Are you defending the UKIP bloke? Just checking . . . .

If so . . . . when asked what he regarded as his leadership qualities, he took credit for Brexit. That's really forward looking. . . He is out of his depth and unbelievably thick.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Trashed, more like he couldn't get a word in. Stitch up.

Luckily my home phone went. I was thinking Leanne managed to trash Labours policies in Wales, strange Corbyn was slating the Tories on Zero contracts when they brought them in and also voted against abolishing them in Labour strong Wales.
I kept thinking where is all this money coming from to fund the Labour and Lib Dems dreams.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I actually thought he might be able to finish what he was saying, then the rest of the pack decended and the left wing audience pitched in.
Perhaps just me, but is that audience really representative of all....really.

A chance to balance out the completely biased right wing media.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Marks /10

Farron 8
Corbyn 6
Lucas 8
Wood 5
Rudd 3
Nuttell 2
Robertson 8

May 0

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Not really. The 7 person set-up doesn't work. Not much new information was provided. They are showing highlights on the BBC News Channel now.

If we must have these sort of things, then perhaps what we had a few years ago was better, with each speaker given a set time and no interruptions - the constant talking at each other was very disappointing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here