General Election 2017

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:nono: :nono:

I see left people. Walking around like regular people. They only see what they want to see.

I take it those quotes are from this thread earlier in the year, when I said over and over I was there enjoying winding the lefties up.

Even dumb nuts could see that

No they're from 2 to 3 days before the election. Anyone who wants to check can click on the little arrow next to your user name, though I admit reading your tiresome bollocks yet again would drive most people to a large vodka even at this time of the morning.

You shared May's hubris right up to the end then shit yourself when you saw the final opinion polls.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
No they're from 2 to 3 days before the election. Anyone who wants to check can click on the little arrow next to your user name, though I admit reading your tiresome bollocks yet again would drive most people to a large vodka even at this time of the morning.

You shared May's hubris right up to the end then shit yourself when you saw the final opinion polls.
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

As I say, I see Left people. They only see what they want to see...........................

The Prediction in the "grown ups" thread was made a few hours after numb nuts started the thread.

The others posted a few days before the election was as numb nuts quoted above, wind ups. Can you not see yet, in the case of you and numb nuts, and the other lefty loons, I don't actually post serious, just to take the piss, and you still can't see that!!!

Any poster on here who hates the Tories and uses quotes like, stealing from the poor to give money to their rich friends, or destroying the NHS, or for that matter anyone who believe Labours would be able to deliver all their expensive promises, frankly deserves to be mocked.

Any sensible person will see good and bad in all manifestos, left, right, centre, but unfortunately the likes of you and a few other loonies on here, will take anything Labour say as brilliant, and anything Tories say as evil. JC could say he will shit in every lunchbox in the land and you would back him. Tories could end poverty and double nurses wages and knobs like you will still call them evil and vile. And all the time dicks like you exist, I will pop in now and again and take the piss.

Rattled you though, hasn't it! :lol: :tantrum::kiss:

After the Referendem and the last election, anyone who takes any notice of the opinion polls these days if a ****ing idiot. I take it you read and believed every one.

I see left people.

Walking around like regular people.

They don't know their dumb.

THEY ONLY SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE.......

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Tories in a bad place today, the cabinet are at each others throats over Brexit and the vote on the amendments to the Queens Speech looming, do the Tory MP's vote against scrapping the pay freeze for nurses etc and cuts to the police and fire service or toe the party line and make every decent minded person in the country even more sick of them ???

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
they toe the party line and wait for the Chancellor's budget. Corbyn's amendment is just political point scoring, nothing can be done before the next budget anyway.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

As I say, I see Left people. They only see what they want to see...........................

The Prediction in the "grown ups" thread was made a few hours after numb nuts started the thread.

The others posted a few days before the election was as numb nuts quoted above, wind ups. Can you not see yet, in the case of you and numb nuts, and the other lefty loons, I don't actually post serious, just to take the piss, and you still can't see that!!!

Any poster on here who hates the Tories and uses quotes like, stealing from the poor to give money to their rich friends, or destroying the NHS, or for that matter anyone who believe Labours would be able to deliver all their expensive promises, frankly deserves to be mocked.

Any sensible person will see good and bad in all manifestos, left, right, centre, but unfortunately the likes of you and a few other loonies on here, will take anything Labour say as brilliant, and anything Tories say as evil. JC could say he will shit in every lunchbox in the land and you would back him. Tories could end poverty and double nurses wages and knobs like you will still call them evil and vile. And all the time dicks like you exist, I will pop in now and again and take the piss.

After the Referendem and the last election, anyone who takes any notice of the opinion polls these days if a ****ing idiot. I take it you read and believed every one.

I see left people.

Walking around like regular people.

They don't know *they're dumb

They are not alone it seems

Yes. It was out of order for Labour to introduce this policy in 1998.

Yep the Blairites slugs are being kicked into history, thanks for the support comrade Tubby :bowdown:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I'm not a Corbyn supporter. I called a hung parliament correctly because I thought it would temper both extremes. Nor have I called the Tories evil or vile. I've just called you an idiot.

You're the one who disappeared for a while after the result.
Oops

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
"Says one thing to the many another thing to the few" :lolol:

You would have thought any competent Leader of the opposition should have had a severely weakened May on the ropes ..

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Indeed - Corbyn smacked out by May and then the Scottish Nationalists. Great to see May getting back into her stride finally.

I've only seen the two clips on twitter about the fire safety, but she destroyed him.

Especially on the Labour standard, we need more fireman, throw more money at it, and she slapped him down saying the regulations are in place, they are not being applied. The issue of checking was taken away from the Fire Brigade under the last Labour government. You could train a million firefighters, it wasn't going to stop the tragedy happening!!!

JC is such a ****wit when debating one on one.

Makes May look even more stupid that she does now, for not taking him on one on one in election debates. Why would she not debate him one on one? It would have been like taking candy from a baby,

Bollocks to the student issue, That's what cost her the majority.

Whoever the Tories replace May with, they need to get JC on a one on one debate as often as they can. I'm no fan of TV debates, but where JC is concerned give every channel one. Have them daily.

I don't know why she didn't do it. Put JC on a pedestal and let him talk without having to back up anything he says, and he has people eating out of his hand. He is a master at that game.

Put him on a one on one debate, and he's about as convincing as Diane Abbott.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
"Says one thing to the many another thing to the few" :lolol:

You would have thought any competent Leader of the opposition should have had a severely weakened May on the ropes ..

Would would have thought after the grief May has had in the past few weeks (and deservedly so) any opposition leader with anything about them, would have completely destroyed her today. This country is crying out for a creditable opposition, with a competant leader. JC is not that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here