Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Jocks and Taffs kicking off as they feel they should get similar as should the English too, Tories will be back to being wiped out in Scotland unless Davidson breaks away from the mainstream Tories and then the majority goes with them

You don't half chat some drivel.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cash for votes. What a total mess.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The Jocks and Taffs kicking off as they feel they should get similar as should the English too, Tories will be back to being wiped out in Scotland unless Davidson breaks away from the mainstream Tories and then the majority goes with them

The Barnett formula requires it I believe, so unless the Treasury drop that, everyone will get bumped up.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Any polls handy to cheer me UP ?

Sunday Times had Labour on 46 and the Conservatives on 41 yesterday.

Doesn't matter because we've got a strong and stable Government with a really popular Prime Minister who's going to last 5 years though. :rolleyes:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Perhaps a poll telling me how popular Theresa May is against Jeremy Corbyn ???

Corbyn 35, May 34 was the last one I saw.

They can thrown all the hysterical smears they can muster at him, but they're not working.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Should the DUP pay England £1bn for all our help down the years? Another big mistake by May in her short term in office. The SBP, Labour, PC etc are going to have a Field Day
!

So just the £100m bribe to each of the 10 DUP MPs so miserable May can cling on to power. The Tory polling will crater now we know there is a "magic money tree" for bribing politicians - this is way more ****ed up than even the expenses scandal

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Theresa May was right, she said if you don't vote for me you'll get a coalition of chaos with terrorist sympathisers and we didn't vote for her and this is what the country has got now

You lost, again, get over it.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Yep, Labour lost so badly that the Cons have to spend 1 billion of our money to bribe 10 homophobic, bigoted, terrorist apologists, to prop up their lame duck administration. That was a massive victory for the Tories:ffsparr:

It might not be massive, but it is undeniably (for now at least) a victory.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here