Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Just so everybody is clear, a vote for Labour would envisage higher taxes for everyone. Mortgage rate rises so normal folk would start to lose their homes and plenty of broken promises as all the proposed spending doesn't add up. After all that another 20yrs to rectify another fine mess by the lefties

Complete and utter crap.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
A bit like your last banal comment huh honeybun?

Better to challenge lies than treat them as gospel.

Nice try to be condescending. Very subtle.
Shame you think Corbyn and Blair are the same fella. Corbyn's got nothing on Blair... :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why does May always seem to wear red, Mrs T only ever wore blue.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Theresa-May.jpg

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Better to challenge lies than treat them as gospel.

Nice try to be condescending. Very subtle.
Shame you're thick as shit.. :thumbsup:

You Sir are an obnoxious moron who I would happily throw on a landfill site. Have a nice evening now sonny.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A flawless performance by Theresa. This waver voter is going to vote Conservative. Last election I voted LibDem & the previous election Labour.

So, last time you voted Lib dem, who were nearly wiped out as a Parliamentary party,,the 2010 election you voted Labour who lost their first election n 13 years.

I bet TM hopes you vote Labour:lol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I happen to know that the children in Mrs V's school are NOT going to get the best start in life DESPITE being disadvantaged because they are cutting teachers to meet the reduced budget they are receiving.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I happen to know that the children in Mrs V's school are NOT going to get the best start in life DESPITE being disadvantaged because they are cutting teachers to meet the reduced budget they are receiving.

May can say what she likes but per-pupil funding is going down. The funding is supposed to be fairer but even those schools who are supposed to benefit from the new system are going to see their budgets cut by an estimated 6 - 11%.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here