Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You must be watching a different programme to me.

I'm no May fan at all, but she did well on what was a ridiculous line of questioning. Whether May was for or against Brexit is really neither here nor there now. She has been charged with (and is likely to still be charged with) leading the Brexit process. Any leader of the country, Corbyn included, would have to do the same.

No, she is doing extremely well, now. Confident and assured.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
'a blowhard who collapses at the first sound of gunfire'
Ouch

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Couple of upper cuts there

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm feeling sorry for May here, totally out of her depth

No you're not and no she's not. And, again, I say that as someone who doesn't like May at all, but is not completely blinkered like you.

She's a long way from that Corbyn bloke you so dislike and, presumably, won't be voting for.

I wouldn't vote for Corbyn in any further leadership election, there needs to be a leader who has authority and can actually lead. The experiment has failed at great costs to people's lives

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Paxo scoring for fun here now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Actually, May is getting cocky now. I think she thinks he election is alrady won.

Paxo seems even handed (cf vs Corby) but he's letting May speak too long, and is being too playful. Like he's teasing an aunt.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You are probably correct in the short term but we've got look further ahead than that. We'll need time to setup the trade deals with others and we may find the only way is to fall back on WTO rules. It's also important to understand that it would be equally bad for the EU countries - perhaps worse as they export more to us than we do to them - so they would be under pressure to agree a mutually beneficial deal as much as we would. The other point is that we were in the EU for over 40 years and it took some time to get to this position. So we shouldn't worry too much if it takes a few years to get back to normal.

They export more to us than we do to them. Of course..... they are 27 and we are 1. As the agreements change and the export red tape goes back on the deals we will suffer more than them.
We are now going to renege on our leaving/exit fees.
No deal is better than a bad deal................... crap.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I feel he should have kept the beard, face shape and all that.
deal-or-no-deal-logo.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No Deal is better than a bad deal....but walking away is an even worse deal

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bloody pleb just stood up on his own 😂

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills