Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Tory majority / next government odds shortening now. Feels like I'm missing some of the story on ITV currently, so I'm turning over to BBC again.

Just followed the shortening. Not quite sure why that came about!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's really strange that the Conservatives are making their gains in Scotland.

They went for the SNP jugular of ten years of failed domestic policies up there and a staunch defence of the Scottish fishing industry, which had been crushed by the Common Fisheries Policy. Although both pro EU, Sturgeon hung her hat on all things EU being marvellous.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Enjoying how you're clinging on to this one stat.

I'm not clinging onto anything - I didn't vote Tory.

I just think the betting markets give a very good indication of the current story and, as above, the shortening of the Tories in all markets suggests I'm missing out on something currently.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Yep Labour/SNP/Lib Dem /Sinn Fein/Other was the only realistic alternative to a Tory majority .. good luck and well done entrusting the future of our country with that lot.

I get that you're disappointed that things are looking the way they are, but there's only one direction you should be looking in to apportion blame, and that's in the direction of the stupid woman who let her greed get the better of her by calling the election in the first place.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I refuse to flounce and will stay to see it out in the vain hope that the Tories win big!!

Plus the onion powder and garlic powder in my roasted peanuts is playing havoc with my IBS.

I may do a half flounce about 5am.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

This onion and garlic powder, are you sprinkling it on from a perforated herbs and spices drum, or are you throwing it on like a Sumo wrestler luzzing salt around an arena?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'm not clinging onto anything - I didn't vote Tory.

I just think the betting markets give a very good indication of the current story and, as above, the shortening of the Tories in all markets suggests I'm missing out on something currently.

Does seem odd. Can't work out what I'm missing

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yep Labour/SNP/Lib Dem /Sinn Fein/Other was the only realistic alternative to a Tory majority .. good luck and well done entrusting the future of our country with that lot.

The Lib Dems won't join any formal coalition and do Sinn Fein even turn up to Westiminster? Regardless, you'd not want to get on their wrong side would you?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here