Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Lets get the current political mood of NSC. Who will you be voting for in the general election?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Can't vote Tory. Can't vote Labour with Corbyn as leader, probably would with Miliband (D). Would never vote UKIP or BNP. Little point voting Green or Lib Dem. Can't not vote.

I'm buggered basically.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No point voting Lib Dem in Hove, so...err. I quite like Peter Kyle but I can't vote to help Corbyn.
Independent, perhaps.

If the GE is ratified of course.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Can't vote Tory. Can't vote Labour with Corbyn as leader, probably would with Miliband (D). Would never vote UKIP or BNP. Little point voting Green or Lib Dem. Can't not vote.

I'm buggered basically.
Exactly the same here. I don't see how they can lose as there is just no decent opposition. At all.

DavidinSouthampton

Jan 3, 2012
As a "natural labour voter", which is what I have seen myself as all my life, but one who despairs of the current leadership, and as someone who could not vote conservative any more than I could cut off my own leg with a rusty penknife (with or without Brexit), I will be Lib-Dem for a protest vote, although where I live it has worked in the past.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Whilst nationally this won't change things a jot, at least we should get rid of that odious **** Kirby from Kemptown in what will be one of the few swings from Tory to Labour

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
As a "natural labour voter", which is what I have seen myself as all my life, but one who despairs of the current leadership, and as someone who could not vote conservative any more than I could cut off my own leg with a rusty penknife (with or without Brexit), I will be Lib-Dem for a protest vote, although where I live it has worked in the past.
There will be loads of people in this situation, and I'm one of them.Ater the Lib Dems joined the Tories in coalition I vowed never ever to vote for them as I had done for tactical purposes.

But as one of the substantial minority opposed to both Tories and Brexit perhaps I'd better think again.

Possibly.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Can't bring myself to vote for a Corbyn lead Labour.
Would NEVER EVER vote Lib Dem after what they did in Lewes, because of Baker and because of Bellotti - NEVER forgive.
Green ? - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Tory - I'm concerned they will use the result to water down Bexit
UKIP - I'm tempted just to prevent the Tories watering down Brexit
BNP never

I voted UKIP on this poll but it might move to Tory depending what they say during the campaign.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Same for me but in Eastbourne it might make a difference as the incumbent is (a) marginal & (b) a waste of space

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Interesting to see how the polls move during the campaign... surely Labour have to produce some sort of positive momentum... it can't be this bad, can it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 04-18-17 at 11.52 AM.JPG
    Screen Shot 04-18-17 at 11.52 AM.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 1,482

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I put undecided, but only because I need to do some research into who (of Lib Dems or Greens) stands a better chance of putting a scare into the Tories in Wealden. Unfortunately, the seat is a massive fresh bruise on the map: Blue, then Purple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here