Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
There is a 2nd interesting race developing tonight, in who can lose the most deposits between UKIP and Lib Dems.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anna Soubry going to lose, wonderful
Nick Clegg going to lose , splendid

With respect, you wanted Kyle out of Hove and Corbyn out of the Labour leadership position. You are the one person in the UK to have less credibility than Theresa May tonight.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I really like Nick Clegg... He just massively ****ed up forming the coalition and agreeing the tuition fees.

Agreed. And if [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] doesn't like him, that makes him a good bloke in the book's of decent folk.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm running out of booze too. However there are a couple of 24hr delivery services on Just Eat that also bring you crisps etc. All is not lost.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
With respect, you wanted Kyle out of Hove and Corbyn out of the Labour leadership position. You are the one person in the UK to have less credibility than Theresa May tonight.
Not really. Labour are surpassing all expectations, so he is absolutely lapping it up. It's just quite simply that you find Ernest ANNOYING. [emoji38]

Wallace

Nov 9, 2016
Thumping increase in tooting for Labour. Allin Khan an excellent MP but didn't get my vote as she voted against article 50. Full of lefties round here though...

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Tooting with a mahoosive swing to LAB.

robertlindsay.jpg

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
*Snack update* started on the dry roasted peanuts + hitting the whisky which looks a wise choice considering the recent reports.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here