Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Steady on old son, you'll have a coronary.

Secondly you can't wave your arms around while posting on NSC as it makes typing impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More likely to have a stitch than a coronary through laughing at some the deluded lefties on here.

And there are many ways to type whilst waving your hands in the air. One method is wave on hand at a time. Method two is to type using your nose or feet. Method three is dictate.

See, the right find ways of getting things done.

:bounce::bounce:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Jeremy Corbyn representing Britain at the next G7 meeting - OMG!

Jeremy Corbyn representing GREAT BRITAIN at the next G7 meeting - it's unthinkable! The doormen will think he's an intruder.

JEREMY CORBYN representing GREAT BRITAIN at the next G7 MEETING of the WORLDS MOST POWERFUL LEADERS - the ultimate HUMILIATION for the once great British nation.

Make this your last thought as you stand in the booth poised to place your cross on Thursday.
I'm voting for Macron. He'll do a better job than May.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
General Election - New poll added 01/06/17

More likely to have a stitch than a coronary through laughing at some the deluded lefties on here.

And there are many ways to type whilst waving your hands in the air. One method is wave on hand at a time. Method two is to type using your nose or feet. Method three is dictate.

See, the right find ways of getting things done.

:bounce::bounce:

You seem to have a lot of experience with hands free typing. That picture of Theresa May above your pc must be well alluring

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Jeremy Corbyn representing GREAT BRITAIN at the next G7 meeting - it's unthinkable! The doormen will think he's an intruder.

JEREMY CORBYN representing GREAT BRITAIN at the next G7 MEETING of the WORLDS MOST POWERFUL LEADERS - the ultimate HUMILIATION for the once great British nation.

Make this your last thought as you stand in the booth poised to place your cross on Thursday.

Only idiots write posts with RANDOM words in CAPITALS

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

Probably less humiliating than Theresa May fellating Trump, to be fair.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
You seem to have a lot of experience with hands free typing. That picture of Theresa May above your pc must be well alluring

Don't be silly. Maggie sits above my PC. A proper leader not like the wet farts of today.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Corbyn's speech right now - no gravitas.

While the others at the G7 would be seated - he'd be standing on a soapbox - where he's comfortable. Mr angry!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
What 50% on here are voting Labour.

I'm a Tory voter and find it ****ing hilarious.

As proven on this thread and various TV debates, the left wing just shout louder, wave their arms around more, and refuse to listen to any view that doesn't fit into their own world. I suppose the poll on here gives the left something to brag and be cheerful about.

Come Friday, when people are away from the hysteria of places like this, the true opinion poll will be published.

I would have thought after the last two major votes in this country, no one would be paying the slightest attention to the latest polls.

I found it equally hysterical that you are voting tory.

Fancy taking the winter fuel allowance off the elderly?

Fancy stopping school dinners for children which for many will be their only square meal for the day?

Fancy keeping the Public sector workers wages capped at 1%? These people teach our children, run into the danger to protect us whether a fire or a terrorist they deserve more.

Fancy removing the ivory trade ban?

How about making fox hunting legal?

How about reducing the top rate of tax?

How about ****ing off state schools and putting more money into grammar schools.

How about leaving the 9k a year uni fees where only the wealthiest can go on to higher education.

Bye bye NHS

I can understand you voting tory if you were a high earner, with no kids, no elderly relatives, who enjoyed fox hunting and didn't give a F*CK about anyone else in society. I am guessing you've just been media brainwashed... Strong and stable, strong and stable, exterminate

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
I found it equally hysterical that you are voting tory.

Fancy taking the winter fuel allowance off the elderly?

Fancy stopping school dinners for children which for many will be their only square meal for the day?

Fancy keeping the Public sector workers wages capped at 1%? These people teach our children, run into the danger to protect us whether a fire or a terrorist they deserve more.

Fancy removing the ivory trade ban?

How about making fox hunting legal?

How about reducing the top rate of tax?

How about ****ing off state schools and putting more money into grammar schools.

How about leaving the 9k a year uni fees where only the wealthiest can go on to higher education.

Bye bye NHS

I can understand you voting tory if you were a high earner, with no kids, no elderly relatives, who enjoyed fox hunting and didn't give a F*CK about anyone else in society. I am guessing you've just been media brainwashed... Strong and stable, strong and stable, exterminate

Are you skint SK!NT?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
General Election - New poll added 01/06/17

Obviously.

You haven't used a single lower case letter either :)

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Don't worry Tory voters. We get it.

You've had your free education, youve had a lifetime of free healthcare, you've had a lifetime of if relatively low rents and house prices to wages, of relatively low mortgage deposits and great policing and free school meals and the opportunity to travel with ease across Europe.

Now you're comfortable and settled and content, you're done playing with all the shiny toys and quite happy to out them in thre loft for safe keeping out of he reach of children.

I just wish my experience growing up in this country would be as good as yours. But let's be honest, I've brought this on myself for being born too late. Love you Tory voters. And I'm sorry for being really ungrateful for my future of in opportunity and oppression of Tory rule. My bad. Yours sincerely, the younger generation. X

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Serious question... how credible are 'Labour Uncut' as a source? and if so, what do you make of this article?

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/2017/06/0...for-labour-somethings-got-to-give/#more-21681

"The polls might be right. There could be a surge of young voters that rewrite general election rules. This could be the first contest in living memory where a party increases its rating by so much during the short campaign. Labour could be about to poll near its 1997 level at the general election.

After Corbyn’s triumph in the Labour leadership, Brexit and Trump, the old certainties no longer hold sway. This is certainly the desperate hope of Labour candidates up and down the country. Rarely have so many, who have worked so hard knocking doors, hoped that they’re so wrong.

But the evidence from Labour’s own data and the Tories’ campaigning choices is compelling and it suggests that they are not."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here